Guest viewing is limited

Brothel Entry

bear dish

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering are there any only female brothels willing to accept a male entry. I will send photo after response.

I am pretty sure that those sort of brothels do not exist in Japan. Looking forward to the photo :)

Reactions: Wwanderer

Wat.jpg

Maybe he's trying to live out the somewhat regular male fantasy of 'turning' lesbians. Because a hard dick is the one thing that a woman working at a female-only brothel is going to want to see.

Bear dish, don't worry about all the confused people. I think it is a very legitimate question :happy:

Obviously bear dish is a woman in a male body who wants to go to a female-only brothel. Soon (s)he will post a photo of himself in sexy female lingerie. I'm looking forward to see the photo!

Bear dish, don't worry about all the confused people. I think it is a very legitimate question :happy:

Obviously bear dish is a woman in a male body who wants to go to a female-only brothel. Soon (s)he will post a photo of himself in sexy female lingerie. I'm looking forward to see the photo!

That image.... lol

I think he's asking if there are any male-staffed brothels, for the purposes of serving female clientèle, at which he might seek to gain employment.

I think he's asking if there are any male-staffed brothels, for the purposes of serving female clientèle, at which he might seek to gain employment.

Judging from the tags added, I think that he's hoping that is attractiveness would grant him a pass into a world of women.