Closed Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudsy

Forever blowing bubbles....
Contributor License
Reaction score
Noted this post in the STD thread.

.... a guilty conscience spurred me into coming back to warn you guys. Somehow I doubt that any of you have been with the same girls that I was in that time, but you'd probably know now if you had. I don't know if I passed any bugs around, and I sincerely hope that I didn't because that would make me a terrible person. It's been too long for me to have decent recall of all that happened, so I won't be making any trip reports; please check my intro thread for a general list of who I saw if you have any doubts. (Actually, I'll come clean and say that I left a single disastrous visit to a Korean MP (top floor of that building near the station) in Okachimachi off out of embarrassment. Some part of me wonders if that isn't where I picked them up.)

I'm really sorry I didn't come back and say something, but I was and still am scared.

Would it be possible to make a "Bug Report" thread or subforum that would keep the username from public view (still viewable to mods/admins), while still allowing them to post up establishments and providers where a dose has been picked up?

@bbuy would have been more likely to post this warning in a timely fashion had he been able to do so with a little more anonymity.

Reactions: TAG Manager
This is possible; we already have something like this in place but can modify it for dual purpose. I'll follow-up again later when I have a little time to address this.

Reactions: Sudsy
misleading title:ROFLMAO:

I think something like this would be a good idea too. Like a PSA type of thing. Keen to hear about the implementation and how to overcome problems like fake reports etc.

(Note: I'll leave this suggestion open until I complete the attached forms for that area.)

Do these reports show up in the number of "New Posts" now? Since you announced this it seems the front page shows me I have new unread posts which I can't find anywhere and the number seems to be growing. It's now 8.

Do these reports show up in the number of "New Posts" now? Since you announced this it seems the front page shows me I have new unread posts which I can't find anywhere and the number seems to be growing. It's now 8.
Uh, it shouldn't... but regardless there's only 2 posts there right now.

Can you send me a screenshot of:

1) New posts unread (the counter)
2) New posts page (showing unread posts, if any, and the counter visible that shows unread posts.)

If you don't want to do that, mark all forums as read and tell me if you still see these notices for unread posts.

Are these bug reports only going to be visible for a week?
And conversely, are providers also able to appeal?

Are these bug reports only going to be visible for a week?
And conversely, are providers also able to appeal?
The bug reports in the actual report, remain.
The alerts posted in the warning section will expire after 1 week.
Appeals are always possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.