Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours 85000 yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese, some English.

Details of the Encounter:
2nd review in a day, but that's only cos I waited till I have access to a PC. No longer felt like typing these out on a tablet.

Having had a taste of a high-end soap but feeling somewhat unsatisfied, I decided to go for broke and really go for it. Our Alice here mentioned Don Juan as the place where the locals go when they want someone really hot and are wiling to splurge. So I headed back to Shinjuku yet again in search of Mizuki as she had a review here plus I'm really impressed by her blog pics.

I got up early and made it to the place at 7.30 in the morning which is before when Mizuki starts but even so I was a little late. I was offered a selection of 3 girls but she wasn't one of them. I inquired about her and the tencho went of for a bit to consult before returning to tell me I will have to wait till 11.40AM. I briefly considered going with Honoka instead (http://www.donjuan.jp/profile.php?id=honoka170843&rKey=) but decided to stick with Mizuki. I was handed a sheet explaining the rules in English which I had to sign as well as give out a name for which they can identify me with should I be repeat customer. Than I had to pay fee up front (85000 yen for foreigners) and was than handed a card and told to return by 11.35AM.

Having nothing to do while waiting, I briefly strolled around Shinjuku for a bit before I decided to while the time away at one of those 24-hour net cafes. I grabbed a basket, filled it with some gravure vids (found my favorite Horiuchi Yukino) and went to my room to ogle at scantily clad idols. This also had the effect of getting me really stoked for the coming session but can also have side effect of setting unrealistic expectations.

At around 11, I used the provided wet wipes to give my privates a through cleaning because I'm aware that the SOP in Don Juan is some BBBJ before even a shower. However, I'm a gentleman who doesn't believe in feeding a girl some cheese even if she might be obligated to eat some. I had even showered before heading out.

I got to the place early and was offered a choice of drink. While waiting, a Japanese guy came in, selected a girl and was charged 65k yen. Yup, Don Juan's gaijin tax is 20k. That's almost enough for a short session in a budget soap. Ouch. They had better be worth it.

I was than called up and greeted by Mizuki at the stairs and for the first time ever on this trip, I wasn't disappointed. She's no exception in that she's also different from her profile pics. I would say her face is rounder in real life. This is not a bad thing. It had the effect of giving her more of a girl-next-door look instead of being a princess-like beauty like her profile suggests. In truth, I was grateful. I might actually have been intimidated if did look like her profile.

As someone who spends an inordinate amount of time watching gravure idol vids, I think she's pretty so that says a lot. She's no stunner though. I still think Yumi is the hottest girl I have ever been with (IMHO), but Mizuki is not far behind. Both of them are the only girls who have been able to give me an instant boner just from watching them strip to their underwear. But while I felt no connection with Yumi, I was quite smitten and even rather besotted by Mizuki.

What really had me was just how friendly, affectionate, and responsive she was. That time I spent with her was like a dream so I'm not going to go into too much detail about it. Suffice to say I enjoyed my time with her so much that when she asked me if I wanted some mat play, I chose to forego it in favor of having more naked cuddle time.

But this won't be a proper write-up if I don't at least give some amount of detail to help you guys make an informed decision, so here I go yet again with the point-form format:

- Unfortunately, Mizuki is also one of the types who just sticks their tongue out for you. She's not shy about it and is always ready with her mouth open when you approach but you'll have to do all the work.

- Her mouth tastes of peaches. Not sure if that's natural or she had some peach candy beforehand. Y'know, I can eat a peach for hours...

- She really does start off with a round of play before even a shower. Be nice and show up clean.

- If you like big breasts, she's not for you. She's not even C cup like her profile says. I would say she's actually A cup. That's fine with me though. In fact, I told her I loved them and spent no small amount of time spooning her while cupping her soft little mounds in my hands.

- She doesn't actually have a lot of sexual stamina. She can only ride you for so long before she tires and you'll have to take over. Not to worry, she would wrap her legs tight around you during mish.

- She is however very affectionate during CG, constantly leaning forwards to cuddle and offer up her mouth for FK. I got none of that with Moe of Landmark. If I wrote about Moe separately before I experienced Mizuki, I might have rated her more highly. But with Mizuki as a basis of comparison, I have to rank Moe down somewhat. Sorry, but GFE beats PSE any day in my book.

- Some pillows would be handy but there were none. I'm guessing its to save on laundry. One would think a luxury soap can at least afford to not skimp.

- Mizuki is actually a little more fluent in English than Moe, and is very enthusiastic about communicating and uses Google Translate a lot.

- Being in Shinjuku, you don't get a ride when you leave. While the shop isn't located on one of the main walkways, there are still plenty of other tourists strolling by. I hope you have a thick skin or are at least not concerned about being spotted. Me? I don't give a rat's ass who sees me.

At the end of the session, she thanked me for being yasashii (honestly, do these girls get assholes that often that we get thanked for being gentle?) and we enjoyed a cup of coffee together (Don Juan serves hot drinks even) and than I stole a final hug before leaving.

Best damned P4P session I ever had in my life so far. Now if only it wasn't so damned expensive...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I figure if I struck the lottery or something, I'll come back and book her out for maybe an entire week or longer.

I wonder if I could negotiate a better rate with them as a repeat customer. Going to message them about it.

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Don Juan http://www.donjuan.jp/profile.php?id=mizuki12.1952&rKey=

Date of Encounter:
November 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours 85000 yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese, some English.

Details of the Encounter:
2nd review in a day, but that's only cos I waited till I have access to a PC. No longer felt like typing these out on a tablet.

Having had a taste of a high-end soap but feeling somewhat unsatisfied, I decided to go for broke and really go for it. Our Alice here mentioned Don Juan as the place where the locals go when they want someone really hot and are wiling to splurge. So I headed back to Shinjuku yet again in search of Mizuki as she had a review here plus I'm really impressed by her blog pics.

I got up early and made it to the place at 7.30 in the morning which is before when Mizuki starts but even so I was a little late. I was offered a selection of 3 girls but she wasn't one of them. I inquired about her and the tencho went of for a bit to consult before returning to tell me I will have to wait till 11.40AM. I briefly considered going with Honoka instead (http://www.donjuan.jp/profile.php?id=honoka170843&rKey=) but decided to stick with Mizuki. I was handed a sheet explaining the rules in English which I had to sign as well as give out a name for which they can identify me with should I be repeat customer. Than I had to pay fee up front (85000 yen for foreigners) and was than handed a card and told to return by 11.35AM.

Having nothing to do while waiting, I briefly strolled around Shinjuku for a bit before I decided to while the time away at one of those 24-hour net cafes. I grabbed a basket, filled it with some gravure vids (found my favorite Horiuchi Yukino) and went to my room to ogle at scantily clad idols. This also had the effect of getting me really stoked for the coming session but can also have side effect of setting unrealistic expectations.

At around 11, I used the provided wet wipes to give my privates a through cleaning because I'm aware that the SOP in Don Juan is some BBBJ before even a shower. However, I'm a gentleman who doesn't believe in feeding a girl some cheese even if she might be obligated to eat some. I had even showered before heading out.

I got to the place early and was offered a choice of drink. While waiting, a Japanese guy came in, selected a girl and was charged 65k yen. Yup, Don Juan's gaijin tax is 20k. That's almost enough for a short session in a budget soap. Ouch. They had better be worth it.

I was than called up and greeted by Mizuki at the stairs and for the first time ever on this trip, I wasn't disappointed. She's no exception in that she's also different from her profile pics. I would say her face is rounder in real life. This is not a bad thing. It had the effect of giving her more of a girl-next-door look instead of being a princess-like beauty like her profile suggests. In truth, I was grateful. I might actually have been intimidated if did look like her profile.

As someone who spends an inordinate amount of time watching gravure idol vids, I think she's pretty so that says a lot. She's no stunner though. I still think Yumi is the hottest girl I have ever been with (IMHO), but Mizuki is not far behind. Both of them are the only girls who have been able to give me an instant boner just from watching them strip to their underwear. But while I felt no connection with Yumi, I was quite smitten and even rather besotted by Mizuki.

What really had me was just how friendly, affectionate, and responsive she was. That time I spent with her was like a dream so I'm not going to go into too much detail about it. Suffice to say I enjoyed my time with her so much that when she asked me if I wanted some mat play, I chose to forego it in favor of having more naked cuddle time.

But this won't be a proper write-up if I don't at least give some amount of detail to help you guys make an informed decision, so here I go yet again with the point-form format:

- Unfortunately, Mizuki is also one of the types who just sticks their tongue out for you. She's not shy about it and is always ready with her mouth open when you approach but you'll have to do all the work.

- Her mouth tastes of peaches. Not sure if that's natural or she had some peach candy beforehand. Y'know, I can eat a peach for hours...

- She really does start off with a round of play before even a shower. Be nice and show up clean.

- If you like big breasts, she's not for you. She's not even C cup like her profile says. I would say she's actually A cup. That's fine with me though. In fact, I told her I loved them and spent no small amount of time spooning her while cupping her soft little mounds in my hands.

- She doesn't actually have a lot of sexual stamina. She can only ride you for so long before she tires and you'll have to take over. Not to worry, she would wrap her legs tight around you during mish.

- She is however very affectionate during CG, constantly leaning forwards to cuddle and offer up her mouth for FK. I got none of that with Moe of Landmark. If I wrote about Moe separately before I experienced Mizuki, I might have rated her more highly. But with Mizuki as a basis of comparison, I have to rank Moe down somewhat. Sorry, but GFE beats PSE any day in my book.

- Some pillows would be handy but there were none. I'm guessing its to save on laundry. One would think a luxury soap can at least afford to not skimp.

- Mizuki is actually a little more fluent in English than Moe, and is very enthusiastic about communicating and uses Google Translate a lot.

- Being in Shinjuku, you don't get a ride when you leave. While the shop isn't located on one of the main walkways, there are still plenty of other tourists strolling by. I hope you have a thick skin or are at least not concerned about being spotted. Me? I don't give a rat's ass who sees me.

At the end of the session, she thanked me for being yasashii (honestly, do these girls get assholes that often that we get thanked for being gentle?) and we enjoyed a cup of coffee together (Don Juan serves hot drinks even) and than I stole a final hug before leaving.

Best damned P4P session I ever had in my life so far. Now if only it wasn't so damned expensive...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I figure if I struck the lottery or something, I'll come back and book her out for maybe an entire week or longer.

I wonder if I could negotiate a better rate with them as a repeat customer. Going to message them about it.

Sounds like you had a great time, but that price is too rich for me! I either need to turn Japanese or get a better job.

Reactions: hibikii
At the end of the session, she thanked me for being yasashii (honestly, do these girls get assholes that often that we get thanked for being gentle?)
I cant speak for her, but as for me, almost all of my clients are kind but i will often still thank them for it. This not in comparison to other clients, but simply because i dont want to take it for granted that someone spends a lot of money on me and still treats me like a princess.
But it might be different in her case, maybe she was happy you choose cuddling over mat play or something.

Good to hear you had a great time! Yes its expensive but you also have to consider if you want quality or quantity.
I hope for you you'll get a reduced rate for being a repeat client. They did waive the gaijin tax for me but then again, i dont have a big dick. ;)

yea i feel like you definitely made the right choice sticking with Mizuki... makes me wanna go

but im really against gaijin tax... especially when prices are already so high. bit sad

Just wondering: does this Gaijin tax apply for all non-Japanese speakers? or just people who look foreign? (I assume its both?)
I tried looking on the website (as if they'd advertise that lol)

Edit: Ah I saw your Moe review, which gives indication that it definitely applies to non-J speakers.
Wonder if fluent white guys will get slapped with the tax?

Just wondering: does this Gaijin tax apply for all non-Japanese speakers? or just people who look foreign? (I assume its both?)

Edit: Ah I saw your Moe review, which gives indication that it definitely applies to non-J speakers.

Im pretty sure a chinese customer that doesnt speak japanese would still have to pay gaijin even though he doesnt look foreign, lol :bored:?

but yea im also very curious about being able to skip gaijin tax since i am somewhat fluent... but im assuming its highly likely they would just slap it on for extra money

Reactions: jhingy567
Thank you so much for finally being tbe first person to review this place. So you werent offered the ‘line up’ service? Were you actually see the girls in real life and choose?

Im pretty sure a chinese customer that doesnt speak japanese would still have to pay gaijin even though he doesnt look foreign, lol :bored:?
Yeah I thought so, but wasn't sure.
Initially I thought it might be only certain foreigners because of a view they cause more 'wear n tear' with their 'big dicks' and taking longer to pop.

If they are so keen to make money, wouldn't they drop that tax if you threaten to walk ?

Sounds like you had a great time, but that price is too rich for me! I either need to turn Japanese or get a better job.
I had planned for this to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience but she has me infatuated enough that I might be tempted to go see her again if she's still doing this next year.

I really shouldn't keep going back to Japan for my vacations. But than again...I don't quite see why not either. I like the country for more than just its P4P. The food, the culture, the music, onsens, etc. I'm just happy to be in the country overall.

I cant speak for her, but as for me, almost all of my clients are kind but i will often still thank them for it. This not in comparison to other clients, but simply because i dont want to take it for granted that someone spends a lot of money on me and still treats me like a princess.
But it might be different in her case, maybe she was happy you choose cuddling over mat play or something.

Good to hear you had a great time! Yes its expensive but you also have to consider if you want quality or quantity.
I hope for you you'll get a reduced rate for being a repeat client. They did waive the gaijin tax for me but then again, i dont have a big dick. ;)
Well, I don't think I treated her special in any way. I just sensed she was tired as I wasn't her first client and didn't push her to finish round 2. I told her I was content with just 1 time (little white lie, but not entirely untrue) and went back to more cuddling and idle chit-chat instead. Most of the 2 hours was spent just having her lying in my arms. Maybe I should have just went to a cuddle cafe instead where its so much cheaper haha.

I don't mind paying for quality but a 20k gaijin tax is still ridiculous. Very very ridiculous.

Oh, and I don't have a big dick either...if only...

Thank you so much for finally being tbe first person to review this place. So you werent offered the ‘line up’ service? Were you actually see the girls in real life and choose?
I'm not the first to review this place. Some other guy did as well. That, along with Alice's recommendation, was why I dared to put down the money for this place.

I wasn't offered the line-up service. Didn't ask for it either as I think its kinda rude to ask for the girls to lineup when I already had someone in mind so its just wasting their time.

but yea im also very curious about being able to skip gaijin tax since i am somewhat fluent... but im assuming its highly likely they would just slap it on for extra money
Even if you spoke fluent Japanese, it needs to be native enough to pass as a local. They can pick up on it. A few misplaced accents and you're busted.

You might just be offered a wider selection but you're not going to escape the gaijin tax as a first timer at each shop.

I really shouldn't keep going back to Japan for my vacations. But than again...I don't quite see why not either. I like the country for more than just its P4P. The food, the culture, the music, onsens, etc. I'm just happy to be in the country overall.
I've had the same condition too, for a while now. And as far as I know, there's no cure. :cautious:
Why risk vacation time trying new places when there's already a place you're sure to enjoy lol.

good question, I wonder if I'd still have to pay a gainjin tax if I get the J-citizenship :LOL:

I think the same way.... why the fuck not.... my coworkers wonder why I keep going there and not other countries... I tell them that Japan is addicting... you just want to be there... eat there, walk around, ride the subway...

This place is definitely on my to do list when I visit again May 2018! I don't mind the price since a certain level of quality is assured going by the reviews.
Fair warning though. YMMV.

Mizuki happened to hit all the right buttons at the right time, and was what I needed after a string of disappointing P4P experiences. She was not the best at anything out of all the experiences I've had. That's not saying she's unskilled - it's a luxury soap after all so she's actually better at it than me. Its just that there was nothing missing in the experience that ended up making the session disappointing for me. Well, maybe it might have been more fun if she was a more pro-active DFKer but that isn't a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think the same way.... why the fuck not.... my coworkers wonder why I keep going there and not other countries... I tell them that Japan is addicting... you just want to be there... eat there, walk around, ride the subway...
Yes, but the problem is that if i keep going back to Don Juan, I might have to eat only at Matsuya or McDonald's and mostly just walk around. No chu-toro, no high-grade steak, no unagi, no hand-made udon with tempura, etc. No riding the train all the way to Hakone or Kusatsu just to soak in an onsen there, I might have to make do with a local sento.

Have to sacrifice so much just for a quality 2 hours with a pretty girl. Worth it? I dunno...

Yes, but the problem is that if i keep going back to Don Juan, I might have to eat only at Matsuya or McDonald's and mostly just walk around. No chu-toro, no high-grade steak, no unagi, no hand-made udon with tempura, etc. No riding the train all the way to Hakone or Kusatsu just to soak in an onsen there, I might have to make do with a local sento.

Have to sacrifice so much just for a quality 2 hours with a pretty girl. Worth it? I dunno...

Yeah, my reference was towards Japan and not Don Juan.... getting addicting to Don Juan is more expensive than cocaine... "Hakone or Kusatsu just to soak in an onsen there" <-- I gotta do this next time..

Reactions: jhingy567
Yeah, my reference was towards Japan and not Don Juan.... getting addicting to Don Juan is more expensive than cocaine... "Hakone or Kusatsu just to soak in an onsen there" <-- I gotta do this next time..
Maybe he means if he goes back to Japan, he won't be able to resist going do Don Juan.... Then he wouldn't be able to afford the other luxuries of Japan like food, onsen etc.

I wouldn't mind fasting for a week to see a pretty girl. Got enough fat reserves for that :D (but seriously, even konbini food is decent anyway)
Onsen? - just fill up the your hotel room tub with hot water... Private onsen! :)

I have the same situation, people think it's something like China or Thailand.

But honestly i even enjoy to get in some simple restaurant to eat and then ride the subway to a pink salon.

The whole experience is just addicting.

I have the same situation, people think it's something like China or Thailand.

But honestly i even enjoy to get in some simple restaurant to eat and then ride the subway to a pink salon.

The whole experience is just addicting.
Yes. I've tried to search other countries that are as fun, but nothing has that same vibe as Japan.

Reactions: Chewie

Can't speak for Don Juan but in my experience at other shops the tax is 100% based on your nationality.
Unless you're a naturalized Japanese citizen you'll get hit with the upcharge.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland