walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min 9,300 inclusive of photo nomination

Type/Location:
Hon-Atsugi shop

Language Notes:
very basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
big boobs, pretty face, age around 23-25, friendly personality, looks chubby but has a pretty fit lower body despite being busty. Ass is good but hips not as wide as Naoko's, (Naoko also works on the same shop, and highly recommended by me.)

Mari allows FS for the additional price of 10,000. We did twice missionary and one doggy.

it was a cold, gloomy Wednesday morning, tail-end of my two-day break. After having not masturbated for 5 days, and being very well-rested, I was fantasizing about a big load on her chest and belly. However, she ruined the moment by dodging my cum.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
19,300 for CFS on a young, pretty Japanese BBW, what you guys think?

Sounds good... FS for under 200$? You know of any more places in this area

Sounds good... FS for under 200$? You know of any more places in this area

if you're coming from madam coco, find the street that has Everyday Low Price grocery. The end of that street is the Aoen mall, just go towards Aeon Mall, and when you see the Sukiyaki shop, there's a flower shop beside that. That flower shop is in the same alley as several pink salons and massage shops.

Reactions: TapDat
and one more thing, FS isn't a sure thing in this place. There are girls who don't do it, no matter how many times you've nominated them. Two examples are Akina (no longer there) and Kyouko.

based on my experience, you get FS:

1. by nominating a girl several times
2. if girl negotiates it for certain price
3. by being lucky, which I did twice. FS on first try. The girl's name was Sora (quit working about a year ago); the other woman I forgot her name