Called a Pink Salon. They asked for my citizenship, what is the logic behind this?

I get what you guys are saying when it comes to hyperbole, but it's just an example of the kinds of things that can be justified if you allow the argument for "my other customers would be upset if X type of person is seen" to be legitimate. You can literally extend this argumentative tactic to justify any type of discrimination. I also understand that there is little we can do. But we don't have to like it or stop complaining about it. The only way change can ever happen is if there is someone complaining, even if it takes a really long time to reach the ears of someone who could make a difference. Maybe fuzoku Arudou Debito is in our midst reading this, you never know. And then maybe some ambitious politician could see that poor schmuck and decide to advocate anti-discrimination laws.

The best and most practical offense is to speak Japanese fluently and have a relatively deep and solid awareness of the culture being engaged. If you have these the number of doors closed will not be as many by far. And so many will be open it almost seems asinine to worry about not being able to get into this or that pink salon, which are pretty much the McDonalds’ dollar menu of the entire industry anyway.

Maybe fuzoku Arudou Debito is in our midst reading this, you never know.

I am starting to get his vibe, that's true. He famously complained of not being let in to a shop in Kabukicho even while he is a citizen of this fine country. And then running away when the manager told him if that's the fact the he is welcome to come in.

He then did the flyjin and is, at least hopefully, happily living in his birth country with a visa and, one can again just hope, continuing his fight against the racism in there.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
The best and most practical offense is to speak Japanese fluently and have a relatively deep and solid awareness of the culture being engaged. If you have these the number of doors closed will not be as many by far. And so many will be open it almost seems asinine to worry about not being able to get into this or that pink salon, which are pretty much the McDonalds’ dollar menu of the entire industry anyway.

If your fluent Japanese could get you into Honey Collection or any other of the top ranked gekiyasu shops in Yoshiwara as a gaijin, I’ll believe you. I actually prefer the McDonalds dollar menu type services because I don’t like spending a lot of money. If all you get at the end of your long Japanese learning journey is expensive shops then it’s not exactly a great prize in my opinion, though of course it’s still no excuse not to learn. It’s just a bit frustrating to imagine that no matter how hard you try, your options would be severely limited.

But out of curiosity, could you give some examples of the doors that opened to you after you became fluent? What new stores were you able to go to?

I've always found it interesting how this seems to affect places you specifically pay to get your rocks off, but every other night related business seems to not care (as long as you speak Japanese). During the state of emergency, I've been heavily solicited to enter more Kyabakuras and girl's bars than at any other point in my life. However soaplands I used to frequents suddenly started telling me no due to corona. Funny how that has worked out.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
If your fluent Japanese could get you into Honey Collection or any other of the top ranked gekiyasu shops in Yoshiwara as a gaijin, I’ll believe you. I actually prefer the McDonalds dollar menu type services because I don’t like spending a lot of money. If all you get at the end of your long Japanese learning journey is expensive shops then it’s not exactly a great prize in my opinion, though of course it’s still no excuse not to learn. It’s just a bit frustrating to imagine that no matter how hard you try, your options would be severely limited.

But out of curiosity, could you give some examples of the doors that opened to you after you became fluent? What new stores were you able to go to?

If you are dead set on pink salons and those certain shops in Yoshiwara, you will be disappointed sure. If the cause is very limited budget, you will have to be more creative. I cannot believe though delivery options cannot offer basically the same thing at a similar price. Over the years I have made friends and social connections inside and outside the industry that have provided opportunities certainly not openly available to foreigners and in certain cases not openly available to Japanese such as private events and clubs. Language was the starting point but of course you need basic networking and social skills which you would basically need to survive professionally in any locale anyway. Outside of Tokyo I can maybe understand more, but clearly you are in or near Tokyo if your target is Yoshiwara. *Hundreds* of places are available which surely can offer plenty of nuts for any type of wrench if the Japanese and internet skills are there and you have some persistence and diligence. Working to increase your budget would certainly grease the wheels I would agree but it’s not the deciding factor if you can move beyond a fixation on a limited section of the market.

Reactions: Cinnabums
And God knows a few would have probably deserved it ! :D
loganPaul1-3.gif

This guy comes to mind.

I have never been to Yoshiwara, and likely won’t go for quite sometime as it is expensive when there are so many other options.

Also, I listed several of these fast-food shops on page 1 of this thread.

You can get 30 minutes with a girl in her twenties that usually is cute at Neo Flamingo in Kawasaki for ¥6,000. They have typically 15-20 girls working every day there, and I’ve gone almost every week since November 2021, and have yet to repeat a girl when running the roulette. Also, starting on 1/6 they are doing the Fuzoku Jouhou coupon again, bumping it down to ¥4,980. All you have to do is mention the coupon (which they have written on a bulletin board right outside of the shop, too.)

If you budget ¥50,000 to p4p, you can get BBBJ there twice a week in a month in all likelihood with a different girl each time. The catch is that you have to pass their Japanese test so they can be assured you won’t consume the girl.

Lastly, your statement concerning effort and reward is not really justified. Japan isn’t asking you to come here to get your dick sucked by money hungry providers. Japan is allowing you to be here because they want to utilize a facet or finance of yourself to enrich their nationals and culture. They do not owe you anything for learning their language.

I’m still very new to this scene and have burned a lot of cash these last few months on some fascinating experiences, but you are throwing in the towel way too early on options.

Last edited:
maybe some ambitious politician could see that poor schmuck and decide to advocate anti-discrimination laws.

yeah, I totally see a Japanese politician putting “equal access to gaijins in the fuzoku industry” on top of his/her (even better if it’s a lady) manifesto.
Will get elected in a landslide . Japanese tattooed guys should remain banned however , it’s disgusting :D

You don't even have to be fluent for most of the many places, just being able to have a normal conversation with the door guys is often enough. If you venture outside of the central Tokyo you will find out that for example most pink salons with "Japanese only" signs at the door will be accessible if you are willing to chat yourself in. Probably the most difficult place for me has been Nagoya and even there I was able to find a soapland with a doorguy who was happy to just talk with me about the city in general and specifically the p4p scene which according to him is hard as "there is no place that would take foreigners". And then after maybe fifteen minutes he asked if I would like to participate in their fine selection of girls which I then kindly accepted.

Japanese tattooed guys should remain banned however , it’s disgusting :D
This never occurred to me till you said it. Like when you think about it, @jatriami and @magicmodelol are fighting to advocate for foreign dicks in domestic chicks, leaving behind their grossly misunderstood tattooed allies who can't even take a fucking bath in public.

Of course, as a horny male myself, I can understand their priorities. :ROFLMAO:

Probably the most difficult place for me has been Nagoya and even there I was able to find a soapland with a doorguy who was happy to just talk with me about the city in general and specifically the p4p scene which according to him is hard as "there is no place that would take foreigners". And then after maybe fifteen minutes he asked if I would like to participate in their fine selection of girls which I then kindly accepted.
I often go to Nagoya to meet friends and have always wanted to taste the local cuisine, and not just the ankake spaghetti. Will be searching the site for options soon.

This never occurred to me till you said it. Like when you think about it, @jatriami and @magicmodelol are fighting to advocate for foreign dicks in domestic chicks, leaving behind their grossly misunderstood tattooed allies who can't even take a fucking bath in public.

Of course, as a horny male myself, I can understand their priorities. :ROFLMAO:

gotta pick your battles in this short life and cruel world…