Guest viewing is limited

Calling VS. Texting

For me it depends on how much information needs to be exchanged and how important the tone is. If there’s a lot of easily misinterpreted information, I prefer a call. If it’s short and simple, I prefer a text. And I prefer phone calls to be preceded by a text or email so that both parties are prepared to converse.

And also if my hands/eyes are free or not - I tend to make calls if I’m walking or typing.

I prefer to call especially during the early stages of any relationships. I don’t mind proceeding future communications via text to convey short messages once the relationship has been established. Overall, whether it’s a platonic or romantic relationship, I feel more connected to the other person if I’m able to hear their tone and speak to them on the phone. Plus, you can spot if a person is BSing you much faster through a conversation which might not always be the case via texts.

I have a lot of friends from the millennial generation and they love to communicate through long and elaborate texts messages and voice memos. I don’t mind this type of communication from time to time as I can understand we all live a busy life and it might be easier. But I find it annoying and rude if this is their only way they prefer to communicate. Imo, texts cannot fully communicate or express the depth of your emotions and VM can feel rushed, one sided and impersonal at times.

Only faxes.
The only device that can send pics of your cock in real size.
(you just have to get used to mounting on the fax machine)

Reactions: DireWolf98
When pursuing someone, do you prefer to call or text?

I would usually prefer to talk on the phone, because it helps me understand a person’s tone better.. but of course, it’s not always convenient to call. Texting also gives you a chance to think your words through, and depending on the app, even take back something you said (unsend).

I am a texting type of guy.

Don't have time for phone calls these days.

When dating texting first. Once she is comfortable I ask for a LINE call (usually on day 2 or day 3) before meeting up I prefer videocall. This way I know she is real and if she got mental issues you can see it on her face. Too bad most are too shy for videocall. But definitely prefer line call. But only if I'm genuinely interested in that person otherwise I'll just text her when I feel like it.

Reactions: DireWolf98