Website/email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 1/2 hours + lingerie option 68000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
It is my first time doing this but after reading some of the reviews about Camellia I decided to message her. She got back to me extremely quickly and we actually planned it out the same day.

We met at the love hotel and I was nervous. She was so beautiful, I am not going to lie I almost forgot what to say. Camellia quickly made me feel at ease and we started the service.

First was the showering. She washed my body and dried me off. Pretty standard per her website.

Her boobs were we amazing. I got to play with them the entire time.

After we went to the bedroom and she gave me a handjob/blowjob for a bit andI played with her boobs. After we kissed and she put on a condom and we got started

It feels like a blur to be honest so I apologize if it feels like I leave anything out. I had the time of my life. 15/10

We alternated between doggy, missionary, 69, etc. With handjobs and blowjobs in between. The initial 90 minutes passed by too fast, so I added another 60 minutes and I have no regrets about it.

i found the perfect position and just kept her there for I think the majority of the time? I lost track of how many times she came a while back.

My leg started to cramp towards the end which was good because I feel like we would have lost track and gotten charged by the hotel... we showered and got out. She gave me a kiss and we parted ways.

So now I am writing this review in my room reminiscing on how wonderful it was.

I’m pretty tired at the moment so I hope my spelling and grammar is okay for this post.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I only saved a bit more....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review of @Camellia Marie - much appreciated! Glad to hear that you had a good time!

Approved: 12/23/2019

It sounds like her boobs are as spectacular as the look in her pictures. So if you are a boob man she should really be on your bucket/wish list?

Thank you very much for wonderful christmas season memories.Thanks for writing review.I was so happy to see you twice!
I'm sure my nipples are sensitive.The orgasm you gave lasted for hours.
Thank you for enjoying the time together:love:I hope your stay in Japan will be wonderful! Have a great new year :)