Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 hours with rotor option was about 38,000 yen

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Sent messages in Japanese. Used Google translate and I kept my sentences simple

Details of the Encounter:
I have used Kagayaki a few times already and I have to say the girls are quite attractive. The bodies on the website don’t match reality but the faces do. The girls are generally slim but do not have the breasts in the pictures. Also they are just a few years older than advertised so overall you do not get a feeling of bait and switch or false advertisement.

On Sunday afternoon I asked to meet Inori who was a nice slim girl with a great smile. She arrived a few minutes later than I wished. I think Kagayaki has a bit of a punctuality problem as they are always late.
We spoke Japanese most of the time as she knew little English. After a short chat, we got naked, showered and hopped in the bath for a bit.
Then we laid down in bed and played a lot. After DATY, playing with the rotor and some nice head from her, we got more intimate. Of course a tip was given for the further intimacy. I have to say it was better exercise than going to the gym.
Overall she was pleasant and I would repeat with her again.

The bad thing was when I was making arrangements at their sister shop for another girl later this week I noticed there was a big anniversary campaign so I asked for the campaign price. They said that the campaign price was not for foreigners. Sometimes I wish there was a civil rights commission in the mizu shobai world to deal with this BS.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The shop girls are young, beautiful and friendly but not being treated as an equal sticks in my craw.

Kagayaki is known for their beautiful women. They are expensive and some have off menu options, but it’s not cheap.

I’ve never seen any of their girls. I’d like to when I visit, but you will have to deal with their thuggish type drivers who collect the fees. You can communicate through line, which is a plus for we punters with limited Japanese proficiency.

As for DH shops that don’t descriminate in Japan, do those exist? Outside of [Redacted], I think they all do. If you don’t like it, go play in another country. That’s just how it is in Japan.

. She arrived a few minutes later than I wished. I think Kagayaki has a bit of a punctuality problem as they are always late..

Just a few minutes late seems OK. People get lost and caught in traffic. When they arrive 10 minutes early - that's more annoying.

The bad thing was when I was making arrangements at their sister shop for another girl later this week I noticed there was a big anniversary campaign so I asked for the campaign price. They said that the campaign price was not for foreigners. Sometimes I wish there was a civil rights commission in the mizu shobai world to deal with this BS.

But you still booked an appointment with them lol. If a place isn't willing to give me the advertised campaign because I'm a gaijin, I'd just politely cancel my appointment/leave and take my business elsewhere. That's making a statement. If they are smart they will just give you the campaign, if not they lose out on business and you keep your money. either way you win.

Then again I've never been denied a campaign.

also with the girl being late and the pic being fake (sorry real faces on different bodies equals fake to me) why would you even be surprised? Clearly omotenashi is not a part of their business.

Campaigns not applying to foreigners is not uncommon at all. Most soaplands for instance will not give you the early morning special price.
While I generally agree with your approach, non Chinese foreigners are just so insignificant to most business, that they don't care. You on the other hand might deprive yourself of a number of options.

If the overall package is still attractive to me, I will still book. If not, I skip or look for other options. Someone will always get a better deal than me. I can't have that ruin my experience;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If the overall package is still attractive to me, I will still book.

That's weak. To make a point you should book a less good looking girl from a shop with worse customer service with the same price as long as they don't have gaijin tax. That will teach them!

Though to be honest I do not visit places that have gaijin tax at all anymore. I have found out you can always find a better alternative though you might need to pay by searching a bit. Man needs to have his principles, even if they sometimes hurt him.

現在では夜間営業で酒を出す飲食店(主にバーや接待クラブ)や風俗営業、ホスト・ホステス、風俗嬢などに限定して指すことが多い

Similarly from Wikipedia: 風俗営業 (ふうぞくえいぎょう) とは、風俗営業等の規制及び業務の適正化等に関する法律(以下、風適法と略記)第2条で定義されている一定の営業をいう。キャバレー料亭クラブパチンコ店・ゲームセンターなどが該当する。

https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/風俗営業

So I recommend the next time you are leaving the office early to go to Club Sega you loudly and proudly announce to one and all "お先に失礼します。ちょっと風俗に行ってきます。".

would it kill you guys to put the link in the review...
i know others could google it, but hey.. what do i know. just making it easier for newer people.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya - Kagayaki

Date of Encounter:
June 3

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 hours with rotor option was about 38,000 yen

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Sent messages in Japanese. Used Google translate and I kept my sentences simple

Details of the Encounter:
I have used Kagayaki a few times already and I have to say the girls are quite attractive. The bodies on the website don’t match reality but the faces do. The girls are generally slim but do not have the breasts in the pictures. Also they are just a few years older than advertised so overall you do not get a feeling of bait and switch or false advertisement.

On Sunday afternoon I asked to meet Inori who was a nice slim girl with a great smile. She arrived a few minutes later than I wished. I think Kagayaki has a bit of a punctuality problem as they are always late.
We spoke Japanese most of the time as she knew little English. After a short chat, we got naked, showered and hopped in the bath for a bit.
Then we laid down in bed and played a lot. After DATY, playing with the rotor and some nice head from her, we got more intimate. Of course a tip was given for the further intimacy. I have to say it was better exercise than going to the gym.
Overall she was pleasant and I would repeat with her again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The shop girls are young, beautiful and friendly but not being treated as an equal sticks in my craw.

I think he was referring to her;
https://shibuya-kagayaki.com/fr/EnDetails/index/4309

If so, she looks pretty nice. My plan was to look for the girl that offers AF, and go from there. 30,000 + yen is pretty high for just standard health services. I’m not sure how you guys could stand this. This would be a deal breaker in the US. At least with an AF option you’re getting something of value.

Of course it didn’t escape my attention that not many offer this. Like maybe one or two girls. Another reason to go to Yoshiwara and deal with there bullsh%t. If it weren’t for the “only in Japan” hot girls, I save my money and monger only here in America.