Guest viewing is limited

Campus Night Ikebukuro

ACE is not how they usually operate. It's the only place in Akihabara where you can expect so many extras. The majority of places allow over the clothes touching only and pushing for more gets you kicked out.

So, no kisses?

There is on occasion the option to pay 2000 or so yen to kiss her a grand total of once through clingfilm at some places.

I've only managed to get quick little kisses twice out of probably 20+ visits.

I can’t think of anything more humiliating and emasculating than to pay 2000 yen to kiss somebody through sandwich wrap. I guess if you are paying to be humiliated then it’s a different story, but if what you really want is a proper kiss, but you agree to the sandwich wrap as ‘the next best thing”, then I have to say I think that is totally fucked up. I know this goes against the general ethos here of being non-judgmental, but, my god, there are limits.

And whatever happened with ACE anyway? There was the unprotected intercourse and subsequent STD scare, or was it confirmed? Anyone been since? The Buta might have to do some recon. Will exercise caution.

I can’t think of anything more humiliating and emasculating than to pay 2000 yen to kiss somebody through sandwich wrap. I guess if you are paying to be humiliated then it’s a different story, but if what you really want is a proper kiss, but you agree to the sandwich wrap as ‘the next best thing”, then I have to say I think that is totally fucked up. I know this goes against the general ethos here of being non-judgmental, but, my god, there are limits.

I laughed so hard reading this. Thanks. :LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Reactions: Majora