Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7000 Yen for around 40 Minutes

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub

Language Notes:
Japanese (Very Basic)

Details of the Encounter:
Got free time at Tokyo and decide to go to Campus Night after reading some review from Majora here.

Really close to JR station, just walk around 3/4 minutes and you can see the advertising board, without any delay go down to the stairs and the Tenchou said to come again after 30-40 minutes.

Decide to kill some time, and come again Tenchou said "do you understand the rule or already come to this kind of place before". Answer yes and asked to do ugai and choose a drink that i like.

The place are dark and really small but no problem at all, wait for around 10 minutes and 1st girl come,

1st Girl : Forgot her name
around her 20's, shortcut hair with proportional body, a little chit chat and said her first time working there. i said shortcut was my favourite, she seems happy and do her job properly.

2nd Girl : Nozomi
Well this girl are really unique, didn't said she's ugly, just not my type but her service are really wild lol. if you're service oriented person then Nozomi is the right pick for you, really aggresive, kiss are deep and not a little bit of shyness she's just horny i think lol, the minus side are only there is a garlic smell when i suck her boobs lol

3rd Girl : Forgot Her Name
Idol like girl, but nothing memorable from her, just light kiss and touch lol

4th Girl : Chinatsu or Chiharu
And this girl are the most memorable one. really pretty i think she got the shibuya style atmosphere, she just stay silent for the whole session but she obeyed all my command, out of curiousness i ask her why you're really silent like this, answered by nandemonai, got triggered and ask her even more until i ask here "did something happen today?" surprisingly she laugh and become more open to me and said she's really nervous but she didnt tell me the reason, cant hold myself to pat her head and she's smiling then the time is up, she accompany me to the exit but stay still and didnt do anything.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
For people who search for looks lol

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Down the stairs....

Are you sure you went to Miss Campus? It's not downstairs of anything, it's on the fifth or sixth floor of the building.

Down the stairs....

Are you sure you went to Miss Campus? It's not downstairs of anything, it's on the fifth or sixth floor of the building.
He didn't go to Miss Campus. He went to Campus Night. As clearly stated in the title, links and review. Totally different place to Miss Campus.

That message definitely sounded dickish.

Yeah, but not enough dickish. The name was so clearly out there that our dear @Hofmeyer definitely needs boobs for his eyes. I mean glasses, obviously.

I am now off founding a new oppai pub in Ikebukuro called Miss Campus Night. Love to see you boob suckers get that review right.

The guy before you must have eaten some. Lol

LOL i think he eat a lot, the smell was really strong

Haha, that’s really disgusting. Mmm a little spicy, oh I can sense some kimchi, yummy...

Anyways, glad my reviews are helping the blue balls club.

Really helped by your review, did you have any information about pink salon? planning to try it for the next visit to Tokyo!

The worst is when you find tiny pieces of takoyaki the previous guy was eating in your mouth.

Hahhahahahah that was really the worst!

I almost stopped by this place on my way to get a massage last night but I already got turned away from an oppai pub in Akiba yesterday and wasn’t feeling confident enough to try.
Maybe I will stop by today and see if I have it in me.
I can’t read the website, looks like they open around 1 pm?
Also I anderstand it’s above waist only. I don’t want to mess up and get in trouble, some girls only allow touching over the shirt and some allow to lift up the shirt and kiss/ suck nipples?

Also I anderstand it’s above waist only. I don’t want to mess up and get in trouble, some girls only allow touching over the shirt and some allow to lift up the shirt and kiss/ suck nipples?

Yeah, only above the waist, but if they like you, touching her legs and ass is ok. Most girls should let you touch and suck nipples, that’s the whole point really, but sometimes they won’t let you, usually new girls. Kisses really depend on the girl, but it’s like 80% kissing allowed, but DFK is not that common.

Reactions: MikeH