Guest viewing is limited

Can I turn this around?

Flynn

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok bear with me this is a bit long.

So a few days ago I sent a message to a Japanese woman on a chat/date app and got a response back almost immediately, we chatted for a bit and discussed the fact that we both are married with kids and aren't looking for a new partner. We then realised that we live quite close to each other and ended up meeting for a coffee that day.
At the cafe we just had normal conversations about work and family and we even showed photos of our kids.
We seemed to get along well which she also pointed out a few times.
After the cafe she asked if I wanted a lift home so I accepted.
In the car I suddenly we were talking about our partners and she asked if me and my wife still have sex. I told her that it has been almost a year and she said it had been many years for her. She then told me then that she had sex with another guy she met online a few weeks ago. I also confessed to her that I have been seeing another woman recently but haven't had sex with her.
We then kind of both realised that maybe we were looking for more than friends and started touching hands in the car. Finally she stopped near my house and she leant over and started kissing me, this went on for a few minutes before she had to go.
After that we kept messaging and saying we can't wait to see each other again. Then the next day she sent me a photo of her with her child, so I decided to send her an old selfie of me and my daughter together. Then suddenly after sending that she said as a mother seeing me with my daughter made her feel guilty and she couldn't be any more than friends. Of course I was disappointed but said I understand. Since then we've continued to message non stop, I've been avoiding the topic again but did tell her I want to kiss her again she said okay.
So I guess my question is is there any chance of anything happening with her or should I just accept that I've made a good friend only?
And if there is a chance what should the next move be, just wait until I see her next and see what happens or try discussing it before then?

And yes I know I'm married and a bad guy, but I'm at the stage at home now where it feels like i'm living with a flatmate so really miss having that good connection with someone.

This one is as clear-cut as they come. She wants to have sex and not feel guilty about it.

So stop being an idiot and talking about your or her kids and walk her to a love hotel next time.

Would advice against sending her pics of your family and don't share any personal information at all. I've had my share of crazy flings. Better safe than sorry. Besides that you're over analyzing. There's no point talking about your family or exgf's. She wants your dick. Just keep seeing her and fuck her, but don't stick your dick in crazy. Especially not when married.

Reactions: majimekun
This one is as clear-cut as they come. She wants to have sex and not feel guilty about it.

So stop being an idiot and talking about your or her kids and walk her to a love hotel next time.

Good advice. But I found some ladies who are turned on by the fact I’m a dad so as always YMMV

Ok bear with me this is a bit long.

So a few days ago I sent a message to a Japanese woman on a chat/date app and got a response back almost immediately, we chatted for a bit and discussed the fact that we both are married with kids and aren't looking for a new partner. We then realised that we live quite close to each other and ended up meeting for a coffee that day.
At the cafe we just had normal conversations about work and family and we even showed photos of our kids.
We seemed to get along well which she also pointed out a few times.
After the cafe she asked if I wanted a lift home so I accepted.
In the car I suddenly we were talking about our partners and she asked if me and my wife still have sex. I told her that it has been almost a year and she said it had been many years for her. She then told me then that she had sex with another guy she met online a few weeks ago. I also confessed to her that I have been seeing another woman recently but haven't had sex with her.
We then kind of both realised that maybe we were looking for more than friends and started touching hands in the car. Finally she stopped near my house and she leant over and started kissing me, this went on for a few minutes before she had to go.
After that we kept messaging and saying we can't wait to see each other again. Then the next day she sent me a photo of her with her child, so I decided to send her an old selfie of me and my daughter together. Then suddenly after sending that she said as a mother seeing me with my daughter made her feel guilty and she couldn't be any more than friends. Of course I was disappointed but said I understand. Since then we've continued to message non stop, I've been avoiding the topic again but did tell her I want to kiss her again she said okay.
So I guess my question is is there any chance of anything happening with her or should I just accept that I've made a good friend only?
And if there is a chance what should the next move be, just wait until I see her next and see what happens or try discussing it before then?

And yes I know I'm married and a bad guy, but I'm at the stage at home now where it feels like i'm living with a flatmate so really miss having that good connection with someone.

Be careful disclosing personal information as there are many loonies out there. A friend of mine got caught out by the other woman making friends with his wife and telling her all about their relationship (including showing photos of them in the act). Maybe sensible to find someone who doesn’t know about your circumstances or make a date with one of the independents on TAG.