Can someone translate

Hairy Guy

TAG Member
Reaction score
I asked if forginers were allowed to visit and if any of the women spoke english. Below is the response I got. I did google translate and its still a bit confusing it says:

お問い合わせ有難う御座います。

大変申し訳ないんですけど英語が得意な女性
はいません。

遊びに来られる分大丈夫です。

Google Translated:
Thank you for your inquiry.
I'm very sorry but English women are good
No Yes.
It is a minute all right to come to play.

Anyone care to help with that? I think it says they dont speak english but its ok to come and play. If so...then I may have found a new spot!

I asked if forginers were allowed to visit and if any of the women spoke english. Below is the response I got. I did google translate and its still a bit confusing it says:

お問い合わせ有難う御座います。

大変申し訳ないんですけど英語が得意な女性
はいません。

遊びに来られる分大丈夫です。

Google Translated:
No Yes.

Anyone care to help with that? I think it says they dont speak english but its ok to come and play. If so...then I may have found a new spot!

お問い合わせ有難う御座います。

大変申し訳ないんですけど英語が得意な女性
はいません。

遊びに来られる分大丈夫です。

Thank you your query.

I'm terribly sorry but English toku ...

(the message is incomplete)

I get;

I'm really sorry-English value

大変申し訳ないんですけど英語が得意な女性
はいません。

お問い合わせ有難う御座います

大変申し訳ないんですけど英語が得意な女性
はいません

遊びに来られる分大丈夫です

Ok, using google translate this is what the whole email says. it was formatted like this. for some reason. When I try to copy/paste the kanji here it does not work right

No Yes.

I was trying to post the Kanji because someone who reads it can probably give me a clear answer to what I asked. In english this seems a bit confusing. My interpertation is

Thank you for your inquiry
Im very sorry but none of the women speak English
Yes, It is all right to come and play.

It's hard to help you as you've posted random bits of the message in different posts.

お問い合わせ有難う御座います

大変申し訳ないんですけど英語が得
This sentence is incomplete but was likely to be to "sorry but we don't speak English"

遊びに来られる分大丈夫です
grammatically incorrect (?) but means "it's ok to come and play".

You've started two threads and ignored the answers people have given you. I'm not helping you any more.

Sorry you feel that way. The reason there are 2 threads is because when I try to copy and paste something then post it, it was blank. I showed me a blank post for at least a day, then only parts of my post were showing up, so I tried to start a new thread hoping that it would work. I know what the email says via google translate, which I posted also but I don't really know the meaning because the translated version is kind of confusing so I was hoping that someone could give a "meaning" translation rather than a word for word translation. I was not ignoring the responses either.

So now that I know it's ok to come and play I'm gonna go sometime in the next week or 2 and give a full report. But maybe I won't tell anyone where it is since there are a lot of snippy people on here and they always have some kind of negative comment. Sorry I don't live on there forums like some of you others guys, moderating and correcting people all the time. This forums might be better with out people who think they have some kind of power. You don't want to help anymore? That's cool, I'll keep this one to myself, everyone thank psd since he feels he needs recognition for typing stuff into google translate.

I'm sure with your lovely attitude and grace after being helped others will be bending over backwards to help you.

Hairy Guy,

Any time you have trouble with posting just send email inquiry to the TAG management and they will look into the issue. They are responsive to inquiries.

PSD,

You should at least give Hairy Guy the benefit of doubt as he is new and sometimes new members to the forum have issues posting just as I had. Any help to members I know is appreciated and may not get a response, but whatever help is provided it helps ALL TAG members.