Can "yaritai" be used in this context?

As said without context we will not be able to know. Of course because it is TJB she definitely meant she wants to take him to her home and fuck him good. If it was me then the other girl would probably have said something like "with creeps like that wouldn't you want to smash his ugly face against the wall and then pee all over his dead body" and then the answer would be an enthusiastic "yaritai!".

No, I'm actually leaning toward "yaritai" in this situation as something mocking. This particular woman didn't seems friendly. She seems miserable and the type that enjoys trash talking...pretty ridiculous considering she was fat.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
No, I'm actually leaning toward "yaritai" in this situation as something mocking. This particular woman didn't seems friendly. She seems miserable and the type that enjoys trash talking...pretty ridiculous considering she was fat.
what a surprising twist to the story.
sigh....:unsure:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
As always, not sure if original poster is being serious but it is almost certainly the case that if someone talking to their friend on the train says yaritai they are not talking about you, or to you.

If you really do harbour thoughts that the people around you are talking about you because you can't understand what they are saying, I would recommend that you a) try to level up your Japanese so that it's easier for you to realise that people aren't talking about you and b) maybe talk to a professional to make sure your paranoia doesn't blow up into something more serious.

As always, not sure if original poster is being serious but it is almost certainly the case that if someone talking to their friend on the train says yaritai they are not talking about you, or to you.

If you really do harbour thoughts that the people around you are talking about you because you can't understand what they are saying, I would recommend that you a) try to level up your Japanese so that it's easier for you to realise that people aren't talking about you and b) maybe talk to a professional to make sure your paranoia doesn't blow up into something more serious.

I could hear them giggling, staring at me for a long time. There is a chance they were talking about something else, but their attention one was too focused on me for it to be not about me at all.

Other times I hear people say this, it doesn't mean I always think it's about me.

but their attention one was too focused on me for it to be not about me at all.

Years ago I was once in a stadium rock concert and decided to stand in the back where it was less crowded. There was a really cute young spinner with her friend like 10 meters to my right.

She kept looking at me for at least 20 minutes while everyone else on the area was of course fixated to the main stage. I was just collecting my wits and finally going to talk to her when I glanced to my left and realised there was a huge screen showing the main stage there.

That girl was just so short she couldn't see over all the people straight to the stage so she was actually following it through the big screen and probably totally oblivious of my existence. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Years ago I was once in a stadium rock concert and decided to stand in the back where it was less crowded. There was a really cute young spinner with her friend like 10 meters to my right.

She kept looking at me for at least 20 minutes while everyone else on the area was of course fixated to the main stage. I was just collecting my wits and finally going to talk to her when I glanced to my left and realised there was a huge screen showing the main stage there.

That girl was just so short she couldn't see over all the people straight to the stage so she was actually following it through the big screen and probably totally oblivious of my existence. :eek::ROFLMAO:
False, she must have gotten a sense of the Beautiful One straight through your pants.

False, she must have gotten a sense of the Beautiful One straight through your pants.

This is what I am going to believe from now on. You basically changed my memory of that event with one single sentence. It is true what they say, it's never too late to get yourself a happy childhood! :D

As said without context we will not be able to know. Of course because it is TJB she definitely meant she wants to take him to her home and fuck him good. If it was me then the other girl would probably have said something like "with creeps like that wouldn't you want to smash his ugly face against the wall and then pee all over his dead body" and then the answer would be an enthusiastic "yaritai!".
But that would be before they see the Beautiful One.
:ROFLMAO: