Guest viewing is limited

Can you be a SB even if you are married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes am familiar how it works, makes me wonder as culture here in japan is different plus I don’t speak Japanese lol, as much as possible I want to be discreet and private. Question is where to find a nice and understanding SD. Thanks for the reply by the way.
I think extra-marital sex is quite common in Japan. I had a years-long thing with a married woman and we were set up by our mutual female friend, who I think set up many of her married girlfriends with lovers.

Personally prefer to stay away from married SB.
While it is pretty hypocritical, I can control my side of things, but the shit-fight that could occur if a married SB is uncovered is not worth the effort.
Only real trouble I've had with an SB has been a married one.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Personally prefer to stay away from married SB.
While it is pretty hypocritical, I can control my side of things, but the shit-fight that could occur if a married SB is uncovered is not worth the effort.
Only real trouble I've had with an SB has been a married one.
Asking for a friend. How did you deal with it?

Asking for a friend. How did you deal with it?
It was a scam. Short story is she told me her husband had found out and was demanding compensation 慰謝料.

Told her to deal with my lawyer (sent a fake lawyers address etc).
Then blocked her on LINE etc.

Learned a big lesson about giving out personal details. Don’t give out more than an abbreviated first name and Line contact until we are several months in.

Was pretty scary for about 24 hours, then I realized it was a scam.

It was a scam. Short story is she told me her husband had found out and was demanding compensation 慰謝料.

Learned a big lesson about giving out personal details. Don’t give out more than an abbreviated first name and Line contact until we are several months in.

How did she perform on the previous meetings before she came up with that “stunt”?

How did she perform on the previous meetings before she came up with that “stunt”?
First met up in Ikebukuro.
Had a few drinks and the vibe was good. Wound up in a nice LH near the station for a few hours.
All good.

Then she came up to see me where I live. We had lunch, then spent the afternoon in a LH.

About 48 hours after she went home the shit hit the fan.
48 hours after that she was blocked and I never heard from her again.

First met up in Ikebukuro.
Had a few drinks and the vibe was good. Wound up in a nice LH near the station for a few hours.
All good.

Then she came up to see me where I live. We had lunch, then spent the afternoon in a LH.

About 48 hours after she went home the shit hit the fan.
48 hours after that she was blocked and I never heard from her again.
At least you fucked her twice.

Thank you for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.