Canada? Trudeau? China?

I heard stories from some traveling girls that their sextoys got stolen from checked luggage.. definitely some weirdos working at the airport..

Ewww that's totally gross. At least that's better than having your toys "played with" then put back in with some residue! :p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ewww that's totally gross. At least that's better than having your toys "played with" then put back in with some residue! :p
That’s not even mildly gross, although I agree that it’s better than having the toys returned with some residue.

It could be another Japanese Non-Tariff-Barrier To Trade: by stealing their foreign toys, they will be forced to buy Japanese toys (economist satire).

Oh man, that was some funny shit right there.

"We are very simple people, with very small penis. Mr. Ose's penis is especially small."

"S-s-so-sooo small!"

"What can we possibly do with so small penis??"

To this day, over twenty years later, I still watch that episode at least once or twice a year. I once showed it to a Japanese girl who had come over to watch a movie, who had lived stateside and said she loved South Park. She got upset, especially at the harbor bombing game scene, and stopped liking South Park. A few years later, I showed it to another Japanese girl who had come over to watch movies--this girl laughed her ass off at throughout the entire episode, after which we got drunk, I pulled down my pants to show I was genuinely Japanese and then we fucked so hard my neighbor congratulated me the next day in the elevator.

Guess which one I dumped and which one I'm still dating today?

South Park Rules.

Reactions: Majestyk and impish
"We are very simple people, with very small penis. Mr. Ose's penis is especially small."

"S-s-so-sooo small!"

"What can we possibly do with so small penis??"

To this day, over twenty years later, I still watch that episode at least once or twice a year. I once showed it to a Japanese girl who had come over to watch a movie, who had lived stateside and said she loved South Park. She got upset, especially at the harbor bombing game scene, and stopped liking South Park. A few years later, I showed it to another Japanese girl who had come over to watch movies--this girl laughed her ass off at throughout the entire episode, after which we got drunk, I pulled down my pants to show I was genuinely Japanese and then we fucked so hard my neighbor congratulated me the next day in the elevator.

Guess which one I dumped and which one I'm still dating today?

South Park Rules.

Hmmm... what do you mean by « I pulled down my pants to show I was genuinely Japanese »? As far as I know no nation has a monopoly on any size or shape (and yeah I saw many dicks... onsens, locker rooms, happening bars, you name it!) :D

Hmmm... what do you mean by « I pulled down my pants to show I was genuinely Japanese »? As far as I know no nation has a monopoly on any size or shape (and yeah I saw many dicks... onsens, locker rooms, happening bars, you name it!) :D

Actually, I have to take that back. Like you (and all males, whether they admit it or not), I am an avid observer of dicks and Japan offers quite a lot to observe, and in all of my years in Japan, I don't believe I've ever seen a circumcised Japanese male. I, myself, am circumcised. Therefore, while I may meet the national standard of never discovering the elusive serial numbers at the base of a standard condom, should I attempt to play incognito and wave Mr. Winky in the face of a Japanese girl, my true gaijin status will be instantly revealed to all within view. Very close view, that is.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
Like you (and all males, whether they admit it or not), I am an avid observer of dicks and Japan offers quite a lot to observe, and in all of my years in Japan, I don't believe I've ever seen a circumcised Japanese male.

You are new here. Of course the information has been provided in TAG by the Sergeant of Dicks, that is yours truly himself. Having myself the Beautiful One I have felt compelled to keep the Statistics of All Things Dick in order.

I am therefore happy to reveal you that only 2% of men born in the land of the pink salon have been circumcised. Unfortunately the numbers who made themselves a leather jacket and how many just gloves has not been officially confirmed yet.

You are new here. Of course the information has been provided in TAG by the Sergeant of Dicks, that is yours truly himself. Having myself the Beautiful One I have felt compelled to keep the Statistics of All Things Dick in order.

I am therefore happy to reveal you that only 2% of men born in the land of the pink salon have been circumcised. Unfortunately the numbers who made themselves a leather jacket and how many just gloves has not been officially confirmed yet.

I stand corrected. I need to be checking out more dicks, obviously.