Can't wait for my vacation!

sugardaddywa1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a relatively young Asian-Am Male. I'll be going to Tokyo in June-July and will be staying a week. I have mongered before in SE Asia, but I'm super excited about going to Tokyo. The food is a bonus, but we all know why I'm going.

A few things about me / looking for help with:
• I'm in love with kpop-looking korean girls and I know there are some KDHs so I'm hoping to get lucky
• I've done my fair share of research but have found it difficult to navigate japanese websites (looking at you, cityheaven).
• I'm mostly interested in delivery services (outcall) that are foreigner friendly since I don't speak a lick of Japanese. With that in mind, I'd like for the girls to be okay with video recording with face. The prices are quite insane, however. Worst case scenario at least I know I'll have something to fall back on but definitely hoping for similar service at lower prices.
• I'd like to try a soapland experience once. Preferrably those okay with video recording as well? Might be a stretch, I know

Other than that, I'm pretty chill and excited to learn as much as I can before I get there!

Thanks for reading :)

Your asking women to do face filming on a stretched budget. When I shit rainbows and unicorns come out. What your asking is completely reasonable.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a relatively young Asian-Am Male. I'll be going to Tokyo in June-July and will be staying a week. I have mongered before in SE Asia, but I'm super excited about going to Tokyo. The food is a bonus, but we all know why I'm going.

A few things about me / looking for help with:
• I'm in love with kpop-looking korean girls and I know there are some KDHs so I'm hoping to get lucky
• I've done my fair share of research but have found it difficult to navigate japanese websites (looking at you, cityheaven).
• I'm mostly interested in delivery services (outcall) that are foreigner friendly since I don't speak a lick of Japanese. With that in mind, I'd like for the girls to be okay with video recording with face. The prices are quite insane, however. Worst case scenario at least I know I'll have something to fall back on but definitely hoping for similar service at lower prices.
• I'd like to try a soapland experience once. Preferrably those okay with video recording as well? Might be a stretch, I know

Other than that, I'm pretty chill and excited to learn as much as I can before I get there!

Thanks for reading :)
Hi, and welcome!
In my reasearch I found out that many places have the option to take photos or videos for extra, but I doubt anyone would let you film faces.

You should either:
1) be loaded
2) be less loaded, but also be Japanese
3) build rapport in a specific establishment and provider to be comfortable enough to eventually let you film it, but you need to be loaded to afford going often enough.

Reactions: DireWolf98