Guest viewing is limited

Careful out there ladies, a disturbing murder in Ikebukuro

Is it wrong to hope that this horrible crime was committed by a Japanese national rather than by a gaijin?

Either way, RIP. Horrible way to go.

Maybe it was caused by his continued frustration of bait and switch........

Is it wrong to hope that this horrible crime was committed by a Japanese national rather than by a gaijin?

Either way, RIP. Horrible way to go.
Exactly what I said to a co-worker, I had a bad feeling it could be a Gaijin, but the more I read, I suspect the typical angry ota-ku Japanese guy.

Absolutely horrible way to die though.

Reactions: Lukes
They finally arrested the guy who killed her so at least one improvement.

The whole story sounds weird though.
First they announced the victim was a guy, then changed it to a young girl. The actual victim is a 36 year old woman.
Second of all, they said middle aged looking guy on a security camera looked very suspicious but the actual guy they just arrested today is a 22 y.o. collage kid, not middle aged man. (What is wrong with those university students. Wasn’t the guy who got arrested for having killed the Thai girl in Uguisudani last year also a medical univ. student?)

Lastly, how they identified the victim was because her parents called the police station and told them the lady could be their daughter. How did they know that their 36 y.o. daughter who lived in Ko-to ku went to a love hotel in Ikebukuro to meet a 14 year younger guy?

In any case, it looks like no foreigners is involved in this case.

Last edited:

First they announced the victim was a guy, then changed it to a young lady. The actual victims is a 36 year old woman.
Second of all, they said middle aged looking guy on a security camera looked very suspicious but the actual guy they just arrested today is a 22 y.o. collage kid, not middle aged man. (What is wrong with those university students. Wasn’t the guy who got arrested for having killed the Thai girl in Uguisudani last year also a medical univ. student?)

Lastly, how they found out the victim is because her parents called the police station and told them the lady could be our daughter. How did they know that their daughter who lived in Ko-to ku went to a love hotel in Ikebukuro to meet a 14 year younger guy?

Thanks for the update, poor woman.

First they announced the victim was a guy, then changed it to a young lady. The actual victims is a 36 year old woman.

Lastly, how they identified the victim was because her parents called the police station and told them the lady could be their daughter. How did they know that their daughter who lived in Ko-to ku went to a love hotel in Ikebukuro to meet a 14 year younger guy?

What, the, actual, fuck?.

Additional info.

It seems like she was not even a SW.
According to what he confessed at the police station, they got to know each other through SNS. He was seeking for people who wanted to die and she replied.
There is no proof yet though.

He could be an another psychopath after the one in Zama, Kanagawa who killed multiple people two years ago at his apartment because “ they wanted to die and I wanted to help them.”

Last edited: