Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Carina - http://strawberrysystem.nblood.jp/profile3.aspx?id=7183

Date of Encounter:
30 Jan 2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
13k yen total / 40 min course (11k plus 2k entry)

Type/Location:
Shop - http://ssj.jam1999.com/top.html

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
Possibly my best p4p experience in Tokyo to date.

Friendly tencho offered me choice of two girls and I randonly picked one because I know the photos tend to be heavily touched up so I was prepared.

But I was blown (pun unintended) when I saw Carina before me. She was smoking hot and for a changed looked very close to the photo card.

Started with shower, then to bed where there was a lot of kissing involved - the girl can tongue! Then she licked me all over before gradually progressing to my balls and finally my cock.

Energetic BBBJ followed and she alternated between that and a HJ. Strangely I found it hard to cum and the timer went off twice before she gave me a sumata.

Still it was mission impossible so I told her I'll finish the job myself and she started sucking my fingers until I finally popped.

I enjoyed the session for a few reasons:

1) The girl was young AND hot AND native
2) She was friendly and enthusiastic throughout
3) Her BBBJ was good, lots of flicking of the tongue and she covered all the sensitive spots
4) The price is about twice as much as you'd pay for a CBJ in New Hot Point (40k plus 22k entry) but you get what you pay for at Strawberry Jam - no rushing and undivided attention from the girl. (And bare back if that's also your thing.)

My only regret is just before I left the shop, I asked the tencho who's working tomorrow because I wanted to try the other girl and compare her to Carina. But he said the latter is the only one working on Sunday so maybe I should have picked carefully earlier. Oh well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's too bad I only discovered Strawberry Jam on my last night in Tokyo but I'm going to make this my regular haunt now.

There was a tout outside the Shibuya branch calling out to tourists so I guess the place is now officially gaijin friendly.

Might check out the Shinjuku branch tomorrow before catching my flight if I have some time.

Great to know non-Japanese-speakers now have access to native girls even though the selection is still slim. But hey, that's evolution. Slow and steady.

Thanks! So this place does not offer full service?

It's illegal to offer FS as a part of the package.

What happens between you and the girl, is between you two. You can politely ask the girl, but don't ask the shop staff.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks! So this place does not offer full service?

This venue is in the category of Fashion Health (ファッションヘルス).

The girls at ファッションヘルス don't offer FS officially and you could get into serious trouble if you request FS. Also you could anger and/or alienate a girl if you ask. If a girl offers it to you, then it's okay if you are discreet.

The Japanese system has very specific categories which offer specific services. Hobbyists need to be aware of these categories.

Yes, I know I go on and on about this, but ever considered a soap land instead?
You get full sex and better service in a much more pleasant environment, and you get double the time for a couple of thousand yen extra.

Yes, I have been to several Soaplands numerous times.

This was several years ago - the cheapest Soapland I went to was about Y30,000 and the most expensive one was Y100,000.

The better Soaplands can be a bit more expensive but the services and experiences were incredible.

I think I'm going to try and see Carina tonight. The website I think says there is a discount for 10000 yen for 40 or 15000 for 60.

The welcome mat at shinjuku says 9900.

So I'm going in with no idea on price haha.

I was directing the question towards LionCityBoy, sorry wasn't really clear there.

Thanks for the recommendation but from what I've read, most of the soap land ladies tend to be slightly older. At least the gaijin-friendly ones.

But never say never and who knows what I will get up to on my next trip.

Reactions: Soapysoap66
Thanks for the recommendation but from what I've read, most of the soap land ladies tend to be slightly older. At least the gaijin-friendly ones.

But never say never and who knows what I will get up to on my next trip.
Depends on your budget. The high class shops pride themselves in having young and pretty women and some of them accept foreigners.
Budget shops are mostly older but you could try to get a specific provider (could be a bit of hastle).
Maybe just check the review section here first and just scroll through it to a part where they describe age and looks.
It seems a bit 50/50. Anyway, there was just a review online about a soapgirl who was 21 according to OP.
Even at Putit Royal who seem to specialize in older women and who are very budget, there was a review about a girl who looked very loli (not the OPs thing so he wasn't entousiastic).

The high class shops pride themselves in having young and pretty women and some of them accept foreigners.

Soap ladies are ranked primarily on three things - looks, youth, and skill.

The higher end soaps tend to have women that have all three, medium grade soaps tend to hit two out of three, and budget soaps tend to hit one (or one and a half) out of three.