Guest viewing is limited

IND Cassandra, Ashley and Me - Best Night of my Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdhohomoom

Hello there!! I love providers one and all!
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ashley Rose and Cassandra Kean

Date of Encounter:
June 2019

Contact Method:
http://cassandra.tokyo and ashleycompanionrose@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins/¥100,000

Type/Location:
regular hotel

Language Notes:
uhh I mean these two are from North America so no problems there...their Japanese is far better than mine to be sure

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve been lurking here for a while and I’ll admit that. All you TAG members are going to have to deal with my dad jokes. Sorry bout that.

Six months ago I fully intended on having a date with Ashley but I suffered a sort of grotesque injury and couldn’t meet up. Ashley was such a good sport about it though. Anyway I had to wait six months til my next trip to Tokyo to see her - heck I didn’t think I’d get the chance to see her this trip, but as soon as I saw she reposted her ad I emailed her immediately.

I wanted to see Cassandra too - the minute she was “tagged” (heh) on TAG with her ad, I was intrigued. An American, a gamer (during our time together she kept saying how good she is and I’m like, my Nintendo is in the closet, but I was kinda distracted for some reason I guess...maybe that’s what happens when you book a duo), a petite young lady? It was a trifecta of wonderful things that I was anxious, even a little desperate, to get to know in person. I sent her a note and after few communiques I’m so happy I was able to work it out to see her and Ashley.

Boy was that wait worth it. I know now how difficult it is to schedule a time for even one of your favorite providers to see you - two is just so damn hard, and the patience that Cassandra and Ashley in contacting and scheduling through email and what they had exhibited with me was pleasantly wonderful.

So here’s a hint folks - schedule duo dates way in advance. It took about a week for me to get my schedule squared away with theirs, and I think that’s exceptionally quick.

I had a hotel in Chiyoda City and there were no issues with getting to see these ladies there. I was wracked with emotion up to this point - the fact that I had been waiting to see Ashley for so long, and the fact that it was so challenging for me just to get my travel schedule in such a way to be able to fit Cassandra in, and the fact that I was about to have two beautiful ladies in my room. I picked these two in particular because they’re around my age, because they’re both petite and fit (very true), and they’re both supremely non-conformative to societal norms, whether Japanese or otherwise. I love women who are confident and care not about the whims of others, only themselves.

So you can imagine, I was a little nervous. Was this my first duo? No, I’ve been to a great many places and always worked with independent folks, so I’m rather experienced. (Ashley told me later that I was the “duo guy,” which gives me a reputation that I had no idea preceded me...maybe because I kept trying to get her in a duo, I’m so glad we finally did.) So even if I’m a TAG newbie, I’m not a total noob. But the anticipation of these two beautiful women, one that I had been after for some time, had made me quaking in my pajamas just a little bit. Plus, I had gotten back to my hotel like five minutes after I went out with some friends, so that made me a little nervous to have to clean the place up a little.

Cassandra came in first. She mentioned Ashley was just behind her but was needing a little bit of time, so we chatted a bit. We have quite a few things in common, she and I found, and that always leads to the feeling of a genuine connection. Cassandra is maybe the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on. She’s really quite cute, very very petite, but her proportions are perfect. Her skin is porcelain-smooth to look at. Her hands and feet (I know some of you guys are wondering bout stuff like that!) are built like a ballerina’s. Her hair was perfectly styled, like a supermodel who just came from the ocean full of waves. (cuz her hair was wavy...) And her face is straight out of a movie, she’s so wonderful to look at. felt like I was 13 again, seeing the most beautiful princess, and I wanted to do whatever it would take to rescue her, if it meant I got to spend even a brief moment of time with her in the end.

But what matters too is connection, like I mentioned. Cassandra is as natural a conversationalist as you can find. We talked about so many things that I was into that I kept thinking she was a mind reader. Of course I think the biggest thing she had in common with me was our general predisposition for wanting to meet Ashley and get naked with her. As soon as Ashley came in, that’s what I insisted we do. These two gals hit it off right away - they were complimenting each other on their skin, appearance, skin care (I learned a lot about moisturizer during this trip!) flirting, I was like damn, I’m like watching a romantic comedy and I’m the romantic male lead.

Then I was like....damn, in the romantic comedies where there’s a male lead, there’s always a love triangle, and I’m going to get in the middle of that. The devious dick in me (or outside of me) was really itching to get between them, so to speak...

So after a quick shower in the itty bitty bathroom we went straight to business. Ashley is gorgeous. She’s maybe the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Her skin is soft like cotton, but her body is athletic. She’s fit, y’all, and me being a former college athlete I was so turned on by that. She’s really interested in the spots on your body that, I guess you could say, tingle...she found spots on my body that turned me to jelly, and I had no idea that those spots even existed. She also couldn’t stop talking about wanting to blow me and how nice it is to have two girls blowing on your cock. She’s all about getting you in a horny mood if you’re nervous or whatever. But my god - she is fit as a fiddle. Her stomach and butt is firm like a Chevrolet car, and her face is just about the cutest thing ever. Her hair was black and bobbed for this trip, and I kept thinking of all those anime where you have a hot main character who’s heroic and pushy, except instead of wanting to save the world she wants to suck your whatever-you’ve-got-down-there.

Cassandra on the other hand was sooo into Ashley...that I got to see them really get into each other. Oh. My. God. I don’t know if I’d ever see two persons so deeply into each other, and having only known each other such a short time too. I mean, they were all over me and blowing me in every way you could imagine because I asked them to, but they were so deeply into each other that I just wanted to be that guy to get in the middle of them so that I could feel the friction between them. Pulling them apart is...not possible. That was really hot.

I asked both gals to get on top of me and that was really hot too. When Ashley was going to work on my little one, I had Cassandra’s most attractive parts all over my face and lips. Like, words can’t describe the taste of heaven, so why should I try to describe it? At some point Ashley was begging me inside her, but Cassandra was begging to have it too...so we did a little human centipede style action where I got behind Ashley and Cassandra got in front of Ashley’s mouth. And if you can imagine what it’s like when a hurricane meets a volcano during an earthquake, that’s what it felt like to have Ashley and Cassandra going at each other while I just happened to be there too.

I mean holy shit. These girls were sooooo into each other’s bodies that they left each other shaking. I was shaking too, but my god these two know how to please each other. Trust me when I say they’ll know how to please you too.

I was hit hard after round one, so we made some chitchat about awesome things - games, anime, cosplay, Japanese language and culture, and Cassandra suggested we make a spoon sandwich. Sure, it sounds weird, but shit, so does peanut butter and jelly until you try it. That was really great...just think about how cool that could be, if you haven’t already - basking in each other’s afterglow, with the most gorgeous bodies on either side of you, I’m not sure if you can really imagine the kind of sexy that would be. But since Cassandra is just that sexy, I complied with her request. I also started making out with Ashley while Cassandra made out with my back. That really got me going....I switched to kiss Cassandra and Ashley was playing with my bottom and somehow I ended up on top of Cassandra....I was smitten. I mean, I was hit really hard by the typhoon. She is like a goddess, but if Ashley is the goddess of love and lust and holy-crap-is-this-level-of-hot-real, Cassandra is more like the goddess of cute and sexy and you-just-want-to-spend-as-much-time-with-her. She has the personality of the girl next door, but the body of a cheerleader who will blow your brains away in the best way possible.

Ashley has so much energy too, she demanded that Cassandra and I service HER because truly we’d just be returning the favors she gave us so I got behind Cassandra while she was on her knees, and Cassandra’s lips were straddled by Ashley’s really hot other lips. Holy man. Seeing that, I didn’t last long.

Look - in summary, these gals are pretty awesome. They were accommodating to me from even before I met them, with their scheduling and so on. Seeing them is like going to a beauty pageant and being with them is like being in a place where your world becomes theirs, and the combination of their bodies and yours...I think that’s what heaven might be like.

I’d run to see them again. I’m already planning my next Tokyo trip because I want to see them so badly. You don’t need to know what being with an angel is like, you just need to see Cassandra and Ashley, and do it now.

I can’t even tell you how cute Cassandra is. I got hit so hard by her cuteness that while we were finishing up, I even tried to book her the next day, but my schedule couldn’t mesh with hers. I knew my schedule that day wouldn’t work with Ashley’s either since we emailed about her schedule previously. Alas, people actually have lives, and even I do too. (Didn’t I say to schedule way in advance?)

So yea. I popped idk 3 times maybe, they got me so turned on. They popped probably 3000 times with each other. I think they might like each other.

Go see them.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
perfection is just a concept...and it’s a just concept to refer to Cassandra and Ashley, cuz they were perfect.

Thanks for that detailed review... This marks the first official review for @C4ssandra - So, thank you for that.
Glad to hear that you had a good time overall!

Approved: 7/5/2019

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ashley Rose and Cassandra Kean

Date of Encounter:
June 2019

Look - in summary, these gals are pretty awesome. They were accommodating to me from even before I met them, with their scheduling and so on. Seeing them is like going to a beauty pageant and being with them is like being in a place where your world becomes theirs, and the combination of their bodies and yours...I think that’s what heaven might be like.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
perfection is just a concept...and it’s a just concept to refer to Cassandra and Ashley, cuz they were perfect.

Thank you for sharing. Terrific date!

I love the enthusiasm in this review. Would love to meet Cassandra. I have been with Ashley a few times ( and again next week) so I know what she can do. Hope to read more of your reviews.

That’s one hell of a call.
So i can pay 50k and have sex with ‘the most beautiful girl you’ve ever seen’ ?
Almost sounds too good to be true.

Well, it is obvious you can pay 50k and have sex with the most beautiful girl he has seen. :D

Well you know what they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure...or perhaps in this instance the order might be reversed ;P

Thank you so much! I wasn't expecting to get a review so quickly. It was so great to meet both of you; definitely hope I can team up with Ashley again soon, and hope that I can see you again when our schedules and geographic locations match up.

This was an amazing read by the way; I was grinning the entire way through.

I love the enthusiasm in this review. Would love to meet Cassandra. I have been with Ashley a few times ( and again next week) so I know what she can do. Hope to read more of your reviews.

Glad you've been enjoying Ashley! If you ever want to mix things up with the new girl let me know

Heh. Y’all are pretty rough on the new guy (me), eh :)

No offense to anyone meant but how many girls have you seen so far in this current life?
If you tell me 10000 (or more zeroes behind the 1) I will book Cass for sure (but she’d better live up to the hype) :D

If you spent your life in a monastery on top of Mount Athos then I will probably not :)

No offense to anyone meant but how many girls have you seen so far in this current life?
If you tell me 10000 (or more zeroes behind the 1) I will book Cass for sure (but she’d better live up to the hype) :D

If you spent your life in a monastery on top of Mount Athos then I will probably not :)

The legend speaks lol...told you I been lurking a bit

Mount Athos, eh? sure, I’ve taken a few Greek trips...hehe. Most the girls here won’t do that though, so I don’t ask...

Do guys really like kissing and telling? Or even counting? I don’t but for y’all I’ll make an exception - I don’t know how you guessed correctly, but you were exactly right: after this, I have seen precisely 10000! Bravo!

...lol

The legend speaks lol...told you I been lurking a bit

Mount Athos, eh? sure, I’ve taken a few Greek trips...hehe. Most the girls here won’t do that though, so I don’t ask...

Do guys really like kissing and telling? Or even counting? I don’t but for y’all I’ll make an exception - I don’t know how you guessed correctly, but you were exactly right: after this, I have seen precisely 10000! Bravo!

...lol

Lol! Yeah I can read peoples minds on the net, its a gift. Mostly useless , but a gift nevertheless :)

Not sure Cass would enjoy my kind of kinks though, may need to check that privately :D

But no, if after this you were at 10,000 then it means she was only the 9999th... as she came first.... aaaaah so close !

Last edited:
Wow what a lovely review !!

Thanks for all the sweet words and sentiments, I'm glad you had as lovely a time as I did : )

Reading it back was pretty satisfying and hot. What a tribute to a fantastic time.

May I just add that Cassandra is lovely, very cute and sexy at once. She's also skilled at playing with women as well as men. It was fun playing together due to our similar sizes and propensity for going down on cute girls lol.

Cassandra is maybe the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

Ashley is gorgeous. She’s maybe the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

353mu3.jpg

I don't see the problem. Just use both hands to push simultaneously like OP did! :D
Or, consider that Cassandra was the most beautiful of his life until Ashley entered then she was sadly and unceremoniously relegated to second most beautiful of his life after just a few minutes :)

Or, consider that Cassandra was the most beautiful of his life until Ashley entered then she was sadly and unceremoniously relegated to second most beautiful of his life after just a few minutes :)

Not sadly nor unceremoniously; when I opened the door to greet Ashley my breath caught in my throat. I tried to picture what her face might look like based off her ad but my imagination did a very poor job; she's quite the unique type of stunning. Immediately got Sofia Boutella from Atombic Blonde vibes. I'm happy to take a back seat in the ranking

just sayin duos are a great way to guarantee a good time! I can appreciate that YMMV is huge in this business when we’re talking about hundreds of thousands of yen tho....
But at least with two you can pick and choose your battles and/or orgasms lol

Reactions: Frenchy
Thank you so much! I wasn't expecting to get a review so quickly. It was so great to meet both of you; definitely hope I can team up with Ashley again soon, and hope that I can see you again when our schedules and geographic locations match up.

This was an amazing read by the way; I was grinning the entire way through.

dear cassandra - my entire body still is shook from our time, so thank you so much!!

Wow what a lovely review !!

Thanks for all the sweet words and sentiments, I'm glad you had as lovely a time as I did : )

Reading it back was pretty satisfying and hot. What a tribute to a fantastic time.

May I just add that Cassandra is lovely, very cute and sexy at once. She's also skilled at playing with women as well as men. It was fun playing together due to our similar sizes and propensity for going down on cute girls lol.
ashley - yea, you're right, it was hot cuz of you, thanks so much! I'm so glad we finally got to meet...you gotta teach me the things you did to her sometime :)

Not sadly nor unceremoniously; when I opened the door to greet Ashley my breath caught in my throat. I tried to picture what her face might look like based off her ad but my imagination did a very poor job; she's quite the unique type of stunning. Immediately got Sofia Boutella from Atombic Blonde vibes. I'm happy to take a back seat in the ranking

uhh yea I saw your reaction when I asked you to get the door, I just thought Ashley would be more comfortable if a gal opened the door, but I didn't think you'd straight up be speechless AF lol
looking back, no wonder y'all have so much chemistry, must be that animalistic attraction

I don't see the problem. Just use both hands to push simultaneously like OP did! :D
you're totally right...
but I recommend using more than just your hands, if able :)

Last edited:
dear cassandra - my entire body still is shook from our time, so thank you so much!!

ashley - yea, you're right, it was hot cuz of you, thanks so much...you gotta teach me the things you did to her sometime :)

uhh yea I saw your reaction when I asked you to get the door, I just thought Ashley would be more comfortable if a gal opened the door, but I didn't think you'd straight up be speechless AF lol
looking back, no wonder y'all have so much chemistry, must be that animalistic attraction

you're totally right...
but I recommend using more than just your hands, if able :)

Then you would need a third lady, a third button, and be already rock hard. And statistically having the 3 most beautiful girls of your life in the same room at the same time is rare, but not impossible. I recommend you add Simonka next time :)

Reactions: Ken4fb and Sudsy
Status
Not open for further replies.