Contact form, www.cassandra.tokyo

Appointment Length & Costs:
4 hrs, Entrée course, $1,000 USD

Type/Location:
Business hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
It is my pleasure to offer this review of my encounter with Cassandra Kean, Independent.

Making the Arrangements
I reached out to Cassandra via her website about a month before my planned trip to Tokyo and this started a focused chain of email communications that served both to establish the details of our meeting as well as to start building anticipation, for me, primarily. In all of her emails, she was professional, expressive, thoughtful, and well-spoken. Every single message and sentiment impressed me. I know enough not to bog down a provider’s email with pointless chatter and so I kept everything businesslike. However, the varied expressions of anticipation and regard…well, they just stoked my desire to get to know her. I have never been so intrigued, so swimming with positive expectations.

Upon First Meeting
Our encounter was to come on the tail end of a heavy week of meetings and working sessions and so I considered my time with her to be a reward for all the hard work. And for this I wanted a more complete experience, thus opting for four hours including dinner followed by intimate time. We arranged to meet near my hotel and walk hand-on-arm to a pedestrian bridge where I sometimes linger to people watch. From there we proceeded to dinner at a restaurant that I favor and frequent when in Tokyo.

It was blissful walking with Cassandra. She is so pleasant, so perceptive, and so poised that to be with her and be seen with her is to find yourself elevated. I felt comfortable around her but not only because she was “arm candy.” It was because there was a quick mind and an easy articulateness to her. From the very first moment we met, I considered her an equal in all the ways that mattered and complementary in all the ways that intrigue. By the end of the evening, it would turn out that Cassandra is as close to the full and perfect package as I have ever, ever encountered.

My Reverie
I have occasionally fantasized about flying a companion to meet with me for an extended engagement. Hawaii is close enough to halfway between our worlds. But I’d never found someone that I’d want to wake up next to, talk with over breakfast, spend all day touring alongside, and then retire with at the end of the day, blowing out the candles together. With Cassandra, the daydream feels closest to a possible reality.

As is usual for me, I will not recount the specific details of our intimate time. I feel that Cassandra’s capabilities have been sufficiently reported and it is not my style and Cassandra respects this. I reserve those memories for myself alone. And I will relish their reliving over and again for a long time to come. However, I will share some of the important impressions.

Impressions of a Woman
Cassandra has a background and life history, as much as she was free and comfortable sharing, unbidden, that provides her with a rich experience from which to build conversation and connection. There was no topic that we spoke about that she didn’t have curiosity for or knowledge of. And she asks good questions. Incisive questions. She pursues all her endeavors with intention. She is never a dilettante. She is, in a word, formidable. To think of Cassandra merely as a top tier provider is to vastly understate the total value of what she embodies. All of what I just laid out serves to render the physical encounter that much more potent by making a multifaceted, multidimensional experience possible.

Physically, she is super cute. I have to say it. She is 61” inches of fit and ready lynx. Her body is exceptional, dwelling in that rare condition that is both lithe and voluptuous. It is the kind of body and in the way that she uses it that both comforts and demands of a man. Angel and oni together dwell in Cassandra and lucky is the man who can call forth both.

Cassandra is clearly comfortable in her body. She is also aware of how her body communicates and beguiles. Cassandra, instinctively expresses herself physically with ease and poise and this is why her impression is so seductive and unique on so many levels. So powerful yet so subtle. Let me elaborate with an example.

Combining the Sensual with the Sensuous
During a break, I brought out a fruit-topped chocolate mousse dessert that we fed to each other in what was for me an intensely stimulating experience. Contrary to what might be expected, the magic did not come from anything lewd she could have done with her tongue or lips. Her tongue never extended outward and her lips were only gently pursed when taking the food off of the fork. That would be far too pedestrian for Cassandra. Instead, what made me pause my breath was the way she leaned in to take the dessert off of the fork. She closed her eyes and extended chin and tilted her head to face slightly upward and to one side, then she opened her mouth softly waiting for the fork. Sounds so awkward, as I describe it, right? In this case words fail to convey the potency of the action.

In that one gentle, fluid motion, she simultaneously communicated anticipation of the sensuous delight of the fruits and mousse, her trust in my action to feed her, submission to receive that which I was extending, and the offering of her sensual, open mouth. Can one expression truly convey all of these little seductions? My heartbeat skip testified to that.

I guess what I’m saying is that from the her most delicate motions to her most forceful maneuvers, Cassandra is capable of saturating one’s pleasure centers with such rich sensorial input that losing oneself, giving oneself up is the only option. And I gladly did so.

Dancing as Seduction
I had planned out the details of the date with Cassandra to ensure that all would proceed with maximum ease and effect. One set involved details around the disrobing. With a woman of her caliber, simply stripping down for the shower was too crass an act. I felt she deserved better and I wanted to craft an experience that would help ignite the fires.

And so I programmed a music playlist. There were 11 songs but the first two were the ones that sparked the flame. The first, a smooth jazz song, Can We Pretend by singer Nicolas Bearde for a slow dance to center and us ease us into the moment. During this song, we gently swayed, held hands, and wrapped our arms around each other. All accompanied by the lightest of pecks on the neck, cheeks, and lips.

The second was also a jazz song, The Very Thought of You by singer Luciana Souza to turn up the heat while we undressed each other. Luciana can be so whispery and longing but express such innocence and this song is quietly intoxicating. Listening while kissing with more passion and depth, I could feel our cores warming up as if upon sipping a smooth bourbon. And by the end of the song, we’re dancing with nothing separating us. I’m getting hotsy just thinking about this as I write. I still remember the texture of her skin and hair. I still remember the taste of her sweat on my tongue.

Well, let me stop there and wrap up this memoir.

Distilling the Essence of the Experience
Cassandra is a delightful and engaging dinner partner. She is also a comforting walking partner. Her presence is enriching and intimate time with her is so, so fulfilling and nourishing. She is capable of fulfilling any needs a man may have because she is sensitive, perceptive, communicative, confident, adaptable, and intelligent. For fans of Star Trek: The Next Generation, reference the episode “The Perfect Mate.” There is a character played by Famke Janssen that reflects Cassandra perfectly: Kamala, the empathic metamorph. I’ll leave it to the readers unfamiliar to look this up. Once you do, you will understand what it is like to be around and to be with Cassandra Kean.

And as for me, I’ve had no finer experience in this area of endeavour than with Cassandra. Cass, you’ve earned and will always have my affection, my gratitude, and my unalloyed admiration.

Soft Skin and Bourbon

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
An extended encounter with Cassandra will leave an impression upon your heart and mind. She will create sweet memories that will haunt you and fill you with longing.

Thanks for your review of @C4ssandra - we greatly appreciate it!
Glad you enjoyed your time with her!

Approved: 11/26/2019

Holy shit, man. That is one hell of a review of what was obviously a great time for both. Feeding her chocolate mousse? A set list of specifically chosen songs? Makes me feel embarrassed for the time I spent with her. Glad you enjoyed your experience.

Ah thank you so much for such a lovely and well written review~ you have such a way with words. This was like reading a review of a lovely little novella. I hope to see you soon!
Even leaving out the "heaving bosoms and ripping bodices?" ;)

I've been trying to book Cass for a while now. Hopefully Santa will make my wishes come true, even though I have been very naughty this year.

Reactions: hundreddollarman
Interesting.
May I ask what contributed to this perception of improvement over the the encounters?
Familiarity. With each meeting we both learn just a little more about how to please one another. Of course, it does not hurt that our most recent includes the magnificent Manami. If you really want your mind blown do a 3P with Cass and Manami. They are a fantastic team.

Familiarity. With each meeting we both learn just a little more about how to please one another. Of course, it does not hurt that our most recent includes the magnificent Manami. If you really want your mind blown do a 3P with Cass and Manami. They are a fantastic team.
I understand. Makes sense.

So the third meeting was a qualitatively different category of experience. That complicates the comparison.
I'm not at all interested in multiplayer activities so I'll take your word for the pleasure of it. :)

I'm not at all interested in multiplayer activities so I'll take your word for the pleasure of it. :)

Do not deny yourself the simultaneous pleasure of their company. You obviously had a great time with Cassandra. Now imagine that times ten. It is not just two ladies that are individually great, but together they become greater than the sum of their parts.

Reactions: Merica and Sunriser
Do not deny yourself the simultaneous pleasure of their company. You obviously had a great time with Cassandra. Now imagine that times ten. It is not just two ladies that are individually great, but together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
Hah, you tempt me, sir.

But over time, I've satisfied my most insistent curiosities in this realm and see no frontiers that beckon irresistibly.

And there's so much more I want to experience.

There's that Royal Oak I've been wanting forever. A vacation to New Zealand. A selvedge denim pilgrimage to the mills and workshops of Okayama. A cultural visit to Okinawa with a hop to the beaches of Zamami and Tokashiki Islands. Summering at Rumnarö on the archipelago by Stockholm.

Perhaps it's time to indulge other fascinations.

Reactions: Frenchy
This view from my cabin on Runmarö is what keeps calling me back.

RunmaroShore_IMG_8012.jpg

Reactions: Frenchy
There's that Royal Oak I've been wanting forever. A vacation to New Zealand. A selvedge denim pilgrimage to the mills and workshops of Okayama. A cultural visit to Okinawa with a hop to the beaches of Zamami and Tokashiki Islands. Summering at Rumnarö on the archipelago by Stockholm.

Perhaps it's time to indulge other fascinations.

...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion...
C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate...