Guest viewing is limited

Catching Hands (Lovely Hands)

Kageyama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lovely Hands, Mari (http://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=1922)

Date of Encounter:
May 21, 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins, ~14,000 (C course 60 mins, CBJ option, room fee 2,00 yen)

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Light English, Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Getting to the place and having to turn go up the stair before other foreigners and going to Robot Restaurant see you is the hardest part. Other than that, you are sent to the kiosk with the sign "English OK!" and they guy talks to you.

I told him Japanese was OK and he relaxed a little. I was given my choices and then priced out. Originally, I was priced at ~11,000 for option B. So I asked how much option C would be and since it wasn't too much, I moved to that. He gave me directions to a building, (Side note: The building outside is really nice. White marble was a good choice) I called the place, and in about 5 mins my girl arrived.

She started talking in English and I told her Japanese was ok. She seemed relived and even said it was cool that I spoke Japanese. After that, we showered, and went to the bed. Now her HJ was a little soft at first, but she found her pace. Seeing as I got the C option, I started touching her a bit. She let me play with her tits, but as I ventured lower, she said no so I moved back up. While playing, I would give her a little pinch or pull and she would always squeal and moan a little. When I asked if she was ok, she said yes. I kept on going and I think that's what this girl was into. For a good 10 mins I was playing with her tits and she would momentarily stop the HJ, and just watch my hands as I played with her.

After sometime, she capped me and started the CBJ. She was good, and even let me control her head a bit. After a while, I popped in her mouth. She kept sucking for a good 30sec after, so I think she liked it. After she cleaned me up and we just started talking. I asked her how long she's been at LH and she said 3 months, so I couldn't knock her for some awkwardness. With the time remaining, I could have had a second go, but I didn't go for it. In hindsight, I should have gone for it. After time went off. We got dressed, and she said good bye. Overall, a good time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will probably go back just to try different girls and cosplay option. Didn't ask about it seeing as it was my first time.

I really like Lovely Hand. It's good place to play 100% safe sex with young pretty girls and the price is really reasonable.

The thing I don't really like is the "love hotel" where they send you because it's a bit crappy and it's full of tobacco smoke. I once asked if they had a better place, but apparently they only work with this hotel.

Mari looks good! And the F cup is tempting.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I really like Lovely Hand. It's good place to play 100% safe sex with young pretty girls and the price is really reasonable.

The thing I don't really like is the "love hotel" where they send you because it's a bit crappy and it's full of tobacco smoke. I once asked if they had a better place, but apparently they only work with this hotel.

Mari looks good! And the F cup is tempting.

I know what you mean. It is a good place and not too wallet draining. I will say that she has big tits for a Japanese girl. Their like standard Bs maybe low C.

I once asked if they had a better place, but apparently they only work with this hotel.

Yeah, they work on rapid rotation here, they only use the one place because you'll find if you take the stairs the girls are all waiting In the stairway for the next customer.... That was kinda awkward actually.

Plus it is some type of kick back arrangement, the staff write the price you pay for the room on your paper. The prices you have to pay are higher then the ones listed and I think their might be a secret Gaijin tax there.

Had a staff say 80min okay 2000 yen then she looked at the price that was written 2500 seemed very confused and called up the lovely hands shop to confirm the price.

Had a staff say 80min okay 2000 yen then she looked at the price that was written 2500 seemed very confused and called up the lovely hands shop to confirm the price.

This actually happened in my favor. The guy at the shop told me the room would be 2500, but wrote 2000. So I saved 500 yen. Lucky me!

Last edited:
I have been here twice. Location is so easy. System so simple.Price not too much. Only hotel you are going is so bad. But it is a cheap hotel.Check options carefully.