Guest viewing is limited

Categorizing Guys in Japan...

I hope you are sure that it's not "shoukai site kureru?" (Would you introduce me to him/her/them etc.?)

If she was talking about her plan to travel US, "shoutai shite kureru?" might mean "Would you host me?"

I don't know how you knew about her desired travel to the US.... but I think you are right.
A good amount of excitement with this girl... my chances are really low here... and you would not believe the level of work that I am putting in to have a dialogue with her... it's comical..
but she's a stunner...
and you gotta try even if there is a chance..

I am close to writing close to poetry in some of my blog posts with the intent to get a reaction from her....and I know google translate is messing things up for me...but better than nothing...

cheers

They also have a stupid stereotype in Japan that girls who like meat equals girls who like sex.

I don't eat meat. I eat dick like there is no tomorrow though.

Alice, brilliant..! It's not often that I am laughing my ass off and terrifically aroused at the same moment in time...
Oh... and my friend here in the wilds of Gunma doesn't like meat, but she sure enough likes dick. Maybe a blood type thing... haha.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland