Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Erika - http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/s/profile.php?id=erika

Date of Encounter:
March 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1st time 90 minutes/ ¥27,500 2nd time 70 minutes/ ¥25,500 + 5,000 (repeat fee)= ¥30,500

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After my great experience with Ai I wanted to try other girls at this shop. I walked in around 11am again, was shown Erika's card and was told she was sexy and 'Eroi'. Her eyes in her pictures look really dark like she's a bad girl and I usually tend to pick cute looking young companions, but I chose Erika and I was very happy I did.

I met Erika and was stunned at how gorgeous she is. Her eyes are very dark and piercing in a really sexy way. When you start to talk to her she is really sweet and knows how to take care of her customer.

I won't go into too much detail about the rest but both times it was magical, she is now my favorite girl. The view of her laying on her back on the bed waiting to receive me is my all time favorite image I will keep in my spank bank forever!

She doesn't live here and is just here for another month from Kyushu . She is making some money and at the end of April she will decide if she stays in Tokyo or heads back to Kyushu.

I definitely want to see her a few more times before she goes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wow. Please don't book her up too much. I'd like to see her again.

I want to try this shop! Wish I was in Japan right now..
Her face looks a bit plasticoperationy (yes I know that's not a real word) from the pics, how is she irl?
I was scared about her face in the pictures too. She is definitely much more beautiful in real life. No surgery at all that I can tell, just a weird photo I think.

Looks like this place may be my first visit...
Question:
1. What is a repeat fee you mentioned (5K)
2. Do you think you can get mat play in for the 70 min session?
3. On their site, for each time session (70,90, 120 min) there are two prices with a 5K difference. Can you explain why?

thanks alot..

Question:
3. On their site, for each time session (70,90, 120 min) there are two prices with a 5K difference. Can you explain why?

thanks alot..
The cheaper price is for the first time you try a girl. Being a repeat costs 5k more. (WTF too much)

Reactions: One Pop and MikeH
Question:

thanks alot..
About your mat play question.....I'm not sure. I've been there 4 times and never done mat play. I did ask Erika about it and she said she doesn't do it. She said she was never taught. I don't know about the rest of the girls. I forgot to mention this in my post. I hope this helps.

The cheaper price is for the first time you try a girl. Being a repeat costs 5k more. (WTF too much)
I agree it's too much. I also agree with @User#8628 that it should be the opposite. Repeat customers should get discounts not pay more. BUT, in this one case I felt like Erika was worth it. Even with the fee it was only ¥30,500 for 70 minutes with a girl I knew was just what I wanted.

About your mat play question.....I'm not sure. I've been there 4 times and never done mat play. I did ask Erika about it and she said she doesn't do it. She said she was never taught. I don't know about the rest of the girls. I forgot to mention this in my post. I hope this helps.

Thanks....maybe certain places are known for matplay where others do not.. matplay in a Japanese soapland is a one of a kind experience... sometimes imitated, but never perfectly like the Japanese..

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Not meaning to hijack the thread (then goes ahead and does it), but the nomination fee -- not the repeat fee which is stupid and bass ackwards -- do the nomination fees go to the girl? If it does, I have zero issue with it; it's like a tip for bringing me back. If it goes to the shop, then the shop can blow me and see how it likes it. I hate when tips go all or even in part to the house. That smacks of human trafficking to me. The shop got their cut on my way in; a tip is a tip. Nominations should be the same, but my Spider Sense tells me they probably go to the shop. /rant