Guest viewing is limited

Charmant- Erika

I just looked at Erika's blog and it says something like she is home sick and wants to go back to Kyushu. She is not listed on the schedule for the next week too. I hope she didn't leave for good yet.

I've been wanting to go back to see Erika again recently but my schedule hasn't allowed me to match up with hers. I went to Charmant recently , but Erika wasn't on the schedule that day so I chose Aika. After I finished up with Aika I headed back to the station and stopped by a conbini. You'll never guess who I saw inside.....yup....Erika! She looked at me and then did a double take. I nodded my head at her and smiled and she gave me a little smirk! I left it at that, but later I thought I should have tried to talk to her.... Should I have tried to talk to her? Oh well.... She looks pretty outside of Charmant too. You would never guess she works at a Soapland.

I've been wanting to go back to see Erika again recently but my schedule hasn't allowed me to match up with hers. I went to Charmant recently , but Erika wasn't on the schedule that day so I chose Aika. After I finished up with Aika I headed back to the station and stopped by a conbini. You'll never guess who I saw inside.....yup....Erika! She looked at me and then did a double take. I nodded my head at her and smiled and she gave me a little smirk! I left it at that, but later I thought I should have tried to talk to her.... Should I have tried to talk to her? Oh well.... She looks pretty outside of Charmant too. You would never guess she works at a Soapland.
I think you probably did the right thing not approaching her, just acknowledging her with a smile. I think that's a classy move that showed her you respect her privacy outside the shop. I have bumped into girls of other nationalities in 7-11 or out on the sidewalk before and they approached me with a hello and chit-chat, but I think a Japanese soap girl prefers anonymity. Just my guess.

I think you probably did the right thing not approaching her, just acknowledging her with a smile. I think that's a classy move that showed her you respect her privacy outside the shop. I have bumped into girls of other nationalities in 7-11 or out on the sidewalk before and they approached me with a hello and chit-chat, but I think a Japanese soap girl prefers anonymity. Just my guess.
Those were my first thoughts too, respect her privacy. It was like seeing a unicorn though. I mean what are the odds?

Any news on the half Brazilian Sally? I see her on the list of girls, but there is never a scheduled work time showing for her.
Wow, that is a tough one to refrain from approaching Erika in the store...

Reactions: One Pop