Guest viewing is limited

Charmant - Rika

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Charmant - Rika

Date of Encounter:
5/1/2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins. 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
Charmant

Language Notes:
Japanese, she can speak a few English phrases but we used Japanese the whole time

Details of the Encounter:
I was with my friend visiting Japan and we were in Tokyo for a few days. My friend wanted to experience Yoshiwara. I took him there and walked around. He said he wanted to go in one of the shops. I checked TAG and looked at the recent reviews and I stumbled upon One Pop's many reviews of Charmant. I was particularly interested in his review of Erika. My friend and I went in and the Tencho welcomed us. There where many girls working that day but only 2 were available for foreigners Rika and Kaede. Interestingly, I saw that Erika was working and I inquired about her availability. The Tencho said that she doesn't service foreigners. Something must have happened to change her stance. My friend chose Kaede and I was left with Rika. The Tencho told me that Rika is the no.1 ranked girl in the shop in nominations and assured me that I will have a great time. After a 10 minute wait, we were called. Rika is in her mid 20's with a slender and tight body. She looks like her blog pictures and is an 8/10. After small chit chat, we proceeded to play. Started with kissing, DFK, and ended up with BBJ. She washed my body and herself, dried up and went to bed. She has pink nipples in contrast to her slightly tanned skin. Went in missionary and did CG and K9. She was really tight, very responsive and GFE. She can take a good pounding. She is really skilled. I popped and went back to wash and proceeded to mat play. Her mat skills are great, even though she is only probably a C-cup which she apologized for. I'm really a boob guy and I told her that the size doesn't bother me. I was totally spent after popping and told her that I was probably done for the session. Then she worked her magic. There's probably a reason why she is the no.1 ranked girl and it's because of her mat play. The best mat play I've gotten in my life. Even better compared to the top class soaplands. It was relaxing and arousing at the same time. I wasn't expecting to get hard again but after a few minutes I got rock hard again. She then mounted me CG on the mat. It got me horny again and I asked to go to the bed. We washed and rinsed and continued our fun in the bed. Did different positions and her taking a good pounding. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my 2nd pop as time ran out. Cleaned up and goodbye kiss and we were out of the shop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Best soapland experience. Best value for money. She is really skilled and highly recommended.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Charmant - Rika

Date of Encounter:
5/1/2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins. 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
Charmant

Language Notes:
Japanese, she can speak a few English phrases but we used Japanese the whole time

Details of the Encounter:
I was with my friend visiting Japan and we were in Tokyo for a few days. My friend wanted to experience Yoshiwara. I took him there and walked around. He said he wanted to go in one of the shops. I checked TAG and looked at the recent reviews and I stumbled upon One Pop's many reviews of Charmant. I was particularly interested in his review of Erika. My friend and I went in and the Tencho welcomed us. There where many girls working that day but only 2 were available for foreigners Rika and Kaede. Interestingly, I saw that Erika was working and I inquired about her availability. The Tencho said that she doesn't service foreigners. Something must have happened to change her stance. My friend chose Kaede and I was left with Rika. The Tencho told me that Rika is the no.1 ranked girl in the shop in nominations and assured me that I will have a great time. After a 10 minute wait, we were called. Rika is in her mid 20's with a slender and tight body. She looks like her blog pictures and is an 8/10. After small chit chat, we proceeded to play. Started with kissing, DFK, and ended up with BBJ. She washed my body and herself, dried up and went to bed. She has pink nipples in contrast to her slightly tanned skin. Went in missionary and did CG and K9. She was really tight, very responsive and GFE. She can take a good pounding. She is really skilled. I popped and went back to wash and proceeded to mat play. Her mat skills are great, even though she is only probably a C-cup which she apologized for. I'm really a boob guy and I told her that the size doesn't bother me. I was totally spent after popping and told her that I was probably done for the session. Then she worked her magic. There's probably a reason why she is the no.1 ranked girl and it's because of her mat play. The best mat play I've gotten in my life. Even better compared to the top class soaplands. It was relaxing and arousing at the same time. I wasn't expecting to get hard again but after a few minutes I got rock hard again. She then mounted me CG on the mat. It got me horny again and I asked to go to the bed. We washed and rinsed and continued our fun in the bed. Did different positions and her taking a good pounding. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my 2nd pop as time ran out. Cleaned up and goodbye kiss and we were out of the shop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Best soapland experience. Best value for money. She is really skilled and highly recommended.
Glad you had a great time. This shop has been great to me and the quality for the price is unbeatable imo. I wonder what happened with Erika, I saw her twice and then my next two visits I inquired about her and was told, "Erika..., muzukashi...". Now you were told that she doesn't service foreigners.... I hope it wasn't something I did.... oh well. Great review, I would love to see Rika on my next visit.