Rinka

Date of Encounter:
March 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/ ¥30,500

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop (http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/top.php)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So, I've been eyeing this shop for a while now, but have been unsure whether it was open to foreigners. I've also become comfortable with a few of my go-to shops and have been afraid to try something new.

All the girls photos on their website have their faces partially covered, but their listed measurements and full body pictures look perfect. All the cast members are young, slender and beautiful looking imo.

I have been feeling a little run down recently and was originally thinking about going for a long course with mat play and relaxing more with an experienced companion, but curiosity got the best of me and I opted to try a younger companion at Charmant.

I walked into Charmant around noon and was met inside by 2 men. I told them good morning and asked to come in to which they hesitated at first, but I quickly told them that I speak Japanese and it won't be a problem. They invited me in and showed me some uncensored photo cards. They had 4 girls available at the time, but had to confirm which girls were ok with foreigners. The guy came back and told me that Rinka http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/s/profile.php?id=rinka and Amane http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/s/profile.php?id=amane
were available.

I chose Rinka and waited about 10 minutes in their swank marble floored waiting room. I met Rinka at the stairs and she looked pretty close to her pictures. She was a cute, petite girl with short shoulder length light brown hair. She looked like she walked out of a college classroom, which I really like. We got to the room and it was a little dark and the bed looked small. This shop looks like it was once very upscale but now is wearing down a little, still nice though. I didn't realize when I chose Rinka that she was a shinjin with only 1 week on the job. I usually don't mind this, but as I stated earlier I was feeling a little run down.

Anyways, she did the whole take your clothes off and fold them neatly thing with proper introductions before we took a shower and bath. After the bath we had some fun, she worked hard and we tried many positions, but I just couldn't pop. She is not experienced enough yet to take over the session and I wasn't feeling rested enough to take charge. Also a side note, the beds are very small, I had a really hard time getting comfortable.

Even though I failed to pop, I still had a great time with Rinka who is a really cute interesting girl.

Not sure if it will happen or not, but I would love to meet Rinka again to get my pop and DATY on her beautiful 'Y' again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm still really curious about the other companions at this shop. I saw some uncensored pictures of some other girls and they looked beautiful. Also the price wasn't as high as I expected, but I'm no good with Kanji and can't read the system prices on their website. I would appreciate it if someone could help translate it. Thanks! http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/s/system.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Also the price wasn't as high as I expected, but I'm no good with Kanji and can't read the system prices on their website. I would appreciate it if someone could help translate it. Thanks!

First it tells you can reserve the room in advance and decide the girl only when you go to the shop or go with Free selection,

Under the 通常価格 (regular price) it has two prices under every time option. The upper one is 本指名料込み (nomination fee included "hon shimei") and the lower is 初指名 (first time). Then the prices are listed as 総額 (total amount).

Morning prices then below that and honshimei costs 5k and extension 10k for 30 mins. Interestingly the page doesn't tell when it's morning discount time.

Seems you got the normal first time price without any gaijin tax.

First it tells you can reserve the room in advance and decide the girl only when you go to the shop or go with Free selection,

Under the 通常価格 (regular price) it has two prices under every time option. The upper one is 本指名料込み (nomination fee included "hon shimei") and the lower is 初指名 (first time). Then the prices are listed as 総額 (total amount).

Morning prices then below that and honshimei costs 5k and extension 10k for 30 mins. Interestingly the page doesn't tell when it's morning discount time.

Seems you got the normal first time price without any gaijin tax.
@MikeH thanks man! I see, I got a first time price. Before going to this shop I was worried I would be quoted the top price + Gaijin tax. You're right though they didn't add any tax for me. Guess I'll have to go back again a little earlier next time to find out about the morning prices.

Looks really nice

Reactions: One Pop
The name of this shop reminds me of charmander from pokemon, lol!
Charmant, its a french word, in english its charming or lovely, something like that...

i saw a lot of Soapland have french names, its confirm that Japanese like French, i could felt that every time with people here :)

May be if i say them im french, even with my beginner Nihongo they will welcome me, i will try next time... ;)

Charmant, its a french word, in english its charming or lovely, something like that...

Spot on - charming and delightful.

i saw a lot of Soapland have french names, its confirm that Japanese like French, i could felt that every time with people here :)

French is well known for being the language of romance. :)

Spot on - charming and delightful.

French is well known for being the language of romance. :)

And Cooking! Me im a romantic and a good chef also, my speciality is yakitoris... 2 tsukunes and and 1 ebi fry, then i can skewer well after... :D