No website I think.

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes 5000 yen.

Type/Location:
Koenji

Language Notes:
All japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So Koenji is crawling with run down looking bj bars with run down looking girls. So far the places I've tried have had girls in their 30s and required cbj for gaijin. The girls are nice enough and are good enough looking to not be too worried about it, unlike hinomaru which had me reevaluating my whole life by the time it was over.

It's across the street from sakura drops which is right by the train tracks. http://sakuradrops.info/s/access.php

I enter and they kind of just look at me and let me do all the talking and figuring out the cost and where to go. But it's gaijin friendly. The booths were dark enough to not clearly see the face of the girl which I appreciate in these types of places. My girl seemed very cool and was very tall. Kissing was a no go, touching below the boobs was a no go but for 5000 I was not worried about it.

Side note. Nearby is an equally run down place that allows touching, kissing and nudity all over.

So all in all no big deal besides being gaijin friendly. Cbj, nipple licking, hj to finish.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I saw will not repeat but the area has nice restaurants and if I'm in the area for dinner might as well stop by for dessert.

Update :

Stopped by again because I was in the mood but didn't want to spend much. New Hot Point didn't have my favorite girls today do I thought I'd gather more data at Charmmies.

Just walked in and handed 5000 without saying anything. This place is gaijin friendly but sometimes I try to pay before they say no gaijin.

The girl this time had a little weight but was still quite pretty. She was Japanese and Puerto Rican. Couldn't speak English but more or less understood English. Positives was a very very good BBBJ with a little rough nipple play. Negatives was only very light kissing, only a little bit of boob play, no nipple touching, no below the belt play, no nudity.

Might try again, might not.

Your dedication to the art is awe-inspiring. Great intel!

What other places have you tried in Koenji? Sakura Drops, Happy Angel and Blue Sky are right next to Charmmy, while Kirakira is a bit further. On the north side of the station there's Vanilla, Pucchimoni, Koenji Heaven, Hustle Hustle and Max.

Only Max and Sakura Drops seem to have websites up, though. I've bookmarked website links for Blue Sky and Kirakira too, but the links seem to be down.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Odd. Those websites for Blue Sky and Kirakira are the ones I had bookmarked, but I only get a 403 error from them. This isn't the first pink salon where this has happened lately.

Happy Angel's sites seems to work for me, though.

I actually have Bijouluna on my list too, but decided not to mention it here since it's not a pink salon. Do you know if they're gaijin-friendly?

I went to a place in Koenji years ago. The doorman initially said no gaijins. After a bit of small talk he finally let me in (he confirmed that it was ok with the lady first). No idea what the place was called though.

Probably same place. He initially said no and but then tested my Japanese. Last time it was okay with girl, this time not.

Also done with Charmmy. Had a girl when I was looking for anywhere for gaijin. Not the worst looking girl but definitely the worse service. No boob touching, no kissing, no touching anything besides butt, almost no chit chat, no nipple licking for me or her and to top it off she required CBJ....

Also couldn't find bijouluna because a huge camera crew was filming a movie in the alleyway. Happy Angel almost enticed me but the website makes it seem like plus size girls only.