Charmmy - Tsukasa - Koenji Across From Sakuradrops

bjforbg

TAG Member
Reaction score

1. Title: Had it, lost it, found it.

Date/Time: Today 2pm

Provider: Charmmy

Contact Info: N/A

Type/Location: Pink Salon/Koenji directly across Sakuradrops.

Language Specifics: Situational. If you can master introductions, asking about availability "now", general small talk,, you're good. I'm Fil-Am so I look Okinawan/Hawaiin and my pronunciation is good.

Session Length/Fee: 20min,Y4000

Physical description: 5"2 115. Little pudgy with nice tits although a bit flabby, the form was there, definitely not flabby. Shoulder length hair. Big eyes and mouth, probably mid to late 20s. Super friendly and sincere.

Details:
    Popped my p4p cherry here.
    Note: secured a ticket for Sakuradrops bc of the hype, and got a time for 330p. Wasn't paying attention and turned back around to ask if there was a faster time but he caught something in my Japanese (rusty for a sec) and apologized said only "Japanese"
    Place was empty, red flag. Led by Ojiiiisan downstairs probably 80yo super friendly .
    Slight smoke smell
    Dozen booths with curtains
    House music not too loud
    Booth is small, just enough for both of you to sit, she ended up going knees on the floor so I could spread out.
    Usually small talk but she was sincere and made me feel comfortable and taken cared of;love Nihon!
    Asked me to drop em
    Washed me with a cloth
    Great BBBJ, started out slow with just the tip and within 5min she was using her hands adm twisting like a good girl should.
    No ball play although she probably would have.
    She was a champ and went non stop without taking a breath for like 15 min!
    CIM a go go and I was a happy camper.
    Yes ocha was provided.
    First time so don't have anything to compare. The service, girl and atmosphere made me very satisfied. Tsukasa was key and Ojiiiisan was out of a comic book perfect .

Gotta love easy!

Recommendation: Yes

Reactions: just4fun
By the way team, Charmmy is written in katakana チャーミィ from what I recall, but you can't miss it, it's directly across from Sakuradrops which is here http://sakuradrops.info/s/access.php
Shouldve proofread the post before sending, sorry if disjointed, just PM or post questions. I want you guys to know any info related. Guess I was still in the post blast phase zzZ ,, but it's been a few hours,, and ready for Round 2 ding ding!!!

I got serviced in a PS in Koenji a few years back. No idea about the name of the place but it was a couple of mins from the station. The guy at the door said, no gaijins at first. I asked him if there were any gaijin friendly places in Koenji and eventually he let me in his PS. I guess it was a quiet day so he took the risk of letting a gaijin in. Decent BJ!

@MossBoss,, Charrmy's entrance was downstairs and across from Sakuradrops 1 building down. I walked to the foot of the stairs and up was an old old Japanese papa san welcoming me to come on down! Good stuff.

The guy at the place I went to was around 35. I might have gone upstairs I think.