Guest viewing is limited

Cherry blossom season shopping

Vaust

TAG Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys living in Tokyo have any ideas if big department stores like seibu will have sales/discounts during cherry blossom season?.I am planning to visit Tokyo late March for cherry blossom, would like to know if it is also a good time for shopping?.

Any of you guys living in Tokyo have any ideas if big department stores like seibu will have sales/discounts during cherry blossom season?.I am planning to visit Tokyo late March for cherry blossom, would like to know if it is also a good time for shopping?.

Most people enjoy alcohol under the trees and have drinking parties all day so I'm not sure if there will be sales as most people are prepared to get wasted.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
no special sales or discounts, but the shops may be a little less busy as people are out drinking from 09.00 am freezing their tits off under a cherry tree.

Reactions: Mathias and Sudsy
Sales are at New Years, and towards the end of a season (winter clothes are on sale now).

Start of spring? The only thing going cheap is new company employee suits and school supplies.

Gee thanks for all the replies, i guess i'll have to drink and chill then, lol.

No sales as it’s sightseeing season. Department stores know many visitors come to buy souvenirs anyway.

Reactions: just4fun