In Person at Shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 25K ish, including Denma and Cosplay

Type/Location:
My Hotel

Language Notes:
Limited Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First of all, this girl is smoking. Face is a 7ish, but body is a 9. Blog pictures show it all. Ass and Tits were nice.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130404/advance/girlid-17712163/?of=y#menus

Shop
The shop is in Shin Okubo and not too hard to find. I like this shop, very customer friendly. Unfortunately, so friendly to the point where i think there is a lot of unnecessary talking in order to make the appointment. Lots of questions and repeating of what you said. If your Japanese is limited, it can get a confusing. Don't expect too much English from them.

I wanted to try this place again, because I had a good experience with them before. I want to try them for 3P, because that's one of their specialties, and they have discounts on certain days for 3P. Actually, I want to try their 4P, that sounds fun.

I went to the shop and made the appointment, because it would be easier than trying to setup the appointment over the phone.

Went into the shop, and they showed me available girls on via their PC monitor. I think there were 3 girls available to me, out of the 6 on the monitor.

Girl
I have been searching for that young, slim and busty type girl and I selected Chi. her face is OK, not ugly, but not super hot. But with her body, thats all you need with her. Otherwise, she would be doing AV's. Yes, her body is that nice..

Service
I then went to my hotel, and called to confirm that I was at the hotel.

She arrived about 20 minutes later and woh.... freak she is hot.

We took a shower together and she was very professional and very matter of fact. She then took some time to get into her nurse outfit and I think put some makeup on, which was a bit strange.

She then put on her nurse outfit (also very sexy and a first for me) and I took some pictures on her phone for her blog.

Then we got right into it. All the standard DH services. She was receptive, moaned not too loud and liked the Denma action. I did try for FS, but was denied. c'est la vie..Good BJ and finished in her mouth. Another shower and she was off.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would try other girls, but I would recommend her and this shop.

Thanks for sharing. Your girl is hot. Is the staff Japanese?

I think your definition of hot is a bit subjective... I just tried her yesterday after reading this post and was disappointed greatly with her body. She is quite saggy everywhere for her age of 27, crooked yellow teeth and has ciggies breath (website says 23).. Great skills though.