Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 7,000

Type/Location:
Kanda http://chiangkham.net/

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I have had some lower back stiffness these last few days. I think it is from lack of exercise. Anyway, this combined with my other persistant stiffness obliged me to visit this spot at lunch today. I have been before so I know the deal. This time I was serviced by Aki. Just out of curiosity, once I was back in the office after my visit, I took a look at the website to see if I could find Aki's photo. I found it. What a shock. Aki the photo and Aki the human are the same person. That much is true. However, image editing software has been so masterfully employed that Aki looks 15 years younger, 25 pounds lighter, markedly paler, has larger eyes, whiter teeth, and bigger boobs. Its kinda like in that movie Falling Down when stressed out Michael Douglas compares the advertisment picture of the Big Mac to the real Big Mac he gets served. He is so disappointed and so pissed off he pulls out an AK47 and mows down about 40 innocent people. Thankfully I have no stress. And I am also realistic about what I should get for 7,000yen. So Aki is not a perfect beauty, but she did give me a very, very good massage which included kneeling on me and grinding her knees into my lower back. It felt great, as did the requisite happy ending.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There are worse ways to spend a Tuesday lunch hour.

Based on the photos of the inside of this establishment, it looks like a clean massage place that would normally refuse giving happy endings if you asked for one.

I assume you don't mention that you want a happy ending directly before deciding a course and before paying?

I ask because there are some places much like this here in Shizuoka City that most definitely offer happy endings to customers, but it seems that there is a way to approach them about it that results in a YES or NO.

There are massage places like this that offered me happy endings, but it was a bit of a pain in the ass talking them into it.

Is this the type of place where you walk in and just request the リンパマッサージ and they just automatically give you the happy ending at the end of the session?

The price looks reasonable and some of the Thai girls working there look cute. Worth checking out in the future.

Based on the photos of the inside of this establishment, it looks like a clean massage place that would normally refuse giving happy endings if you asked for one.

I assume you don't mention that you want a happy ending directly before deciding a course and before paying?

I ask because there are some places much like this here in Shizuoka City that most definitely offer happy endings to customers, but it seems that there is a way to approach them about it that results in a YES or NO.

There are massage places like this that offered me happy endings, but it was a bit of a pain in the ass talking them into it.

Is this the type of place where you walk in and just request the リンパマッサージ and they just automatically give you the happy ending at the end of the session?

The price looks reasonable and some of the Thai girls working there look cute. Worth checking out in the future.
The HE is part of the limpa deal.

The HE is part of the limpa deal.

Oh ok, so you walk in and just ask for the Limpa deal and they 100% give you an HE at the end?

That saves a lot of drama of trying to figure out if they do or not as most Thai places don't and even if they sometimes do, they aren't supposed to, etc.

Oh ok, so you walk in and just ask for the Limpa deal and they 100% give you an HE at the end?

That saves a lot of drama of trying to figure out if they do or not as most Thai places don't and even if they sometimes do, they aren't supposed to, etc.
I always get the HE without drama. They take one look at me, see the skeevy look in my eye, and they know why I am there.

Reactions: SugoiBoy