http://ssj.jam1999.com/girls.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
40mins - 13k

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
I didn't want to pay the 2k nomination fee today - so thought I'd chance 'The Tencho's Choice' as my least favorite girl (Karen) wasn't working.

He went went with the newbie, who didn't even have a card yet - just a mobile phone with a pic of her on it, placed on the counter.

After a short wait I was shown through, and I was impressed.

If you put two wine bottles next to each other, that's about the size of her waist, arms about the circumference of Oreo biscuits. Tiny. Very perky boobs in great proportion, prob about 5ft tall and change.

If you like curves, she's not going to be up your alley - if you like size zero, young looking girls, like moi, it's going to be a pleasure. Not super cute face but certainly cute. No English really, I'm not bothered.

Genki as anything though, giggling away about our size difference mostly.

Nice kissing, fresh breath and decent bbj and licking, I had to stop halfway though for a good suck on those perfect little boobs and belly, then requested sumata for the finish.
That was pretty epic, quite the view I can tell you. She used her hand to simulate vaginal entry in a most unique way...

I'm never sure how much time I have left, when the buzzer rings, does that mean "time to come" or will they just stop everything? I'm always sure to finish beforehand just in case...

She was very nice and happy to lay with me and cuddle for the remainder - but I'm more of a "let's get out of here!" kind of guy so gestured for the shower.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very good if you like tiny gals - my new favorite of the daytime SJ girls

The girls on the web page are certainly beautiful. In your experience, do they look like their photos?

It can be a bit hit and miss to be honest - they always tend to be young though.
In my experience the better looking ones come on after 5pm
Thanks! Regardless of the shop, I've noticed day shift seems to be second string.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Maybe true where the young women work but where the adult women work (Secret Touch, Sexy Cat, etc) not so much.
I think many older women have kids in school so it must be very attractive to them to work daytime!

What was included in the service? And what do you mean by English Only?

FS for money is illegal, so expect only a blowjob. But FS does happen here sometimes, just don't expect or demand it.

English only means he, the OP, only spoke English or is unable to speak Japanese.