Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hr (¥35,000)

Type/Location:
My place

Language Notes:
Mainly Japanese, but she liked to try a bit of casual English every so often

Details of the Encounter:
Took a break from the hobby for a bit mainly for money reasons but recently saw a new girl join AM and I was stunned. Chihiro, to me, has the ideal body and features that I enjoy. Understandably, to some, it may not be their cup of tea but as someone who has fantasised over being with an Instagram model with a little more muscle, Chihiro really did it for me.

If you haven't seen her photos, I urge you to check them out on AM's page. She has nice fake tits, small implants in her butt which I did not realise until we met and to be honest, weren't really my thing but certainly were not an issue either. She says she likes to keep tanned throughout the year (another tick in my book) and regularly hits the gym which is very noticeable by her toned body. So despite my efforts to save some cash, I gave in an booked Chihiro on her 2nd day of starting with AM.

I was interested to see if she was pretty as well as fit and she really is a good looking woman. Chihiro arrived in a cute one piece and denim jacket, which quickly came off as we exchanged pleasantries. She is not a shy lady but also liked to be led which was nice. She's about 34/5ish and being 25 myself she seemed a little awkward about the age gap but I told her I enjoy girls a little older than me anyway.

A quick chat and drink then we hit the shower briefly before heading over to the sofa this time. Since she is a gym bunny, I asked her to do some stretches for me while I tried to pick my jaw up off the floor. She gives naughty looks over her shoulder when I stroke her in certain areas and seemed to enjoy being worshipped. Chihiro actually admitted she was worried people might not want to book her due to her unusual (for Japan) body type but I assured her I'd wished she'd joined AM sooner though I'm sure my wallet is thankful she has not.

After a few minutes of me drooling over her stretching she pushes me back onto the sofa and her eyes light up as she sees how hard she's made me. She licked me from nether to tip like she hadn't been fed in weeks and threw more naughty looks every so often before I was practically begging her to get on top. Chihiro seems to know what gets her partner going and would regularly change positions and checking my reaction. In all honesty, I was just lying there in bliss so not sure what was going on for a while. Some time passes with us just drenched in sweat, changing between positions and giving and receiving each other orally. It was awesome.

When I told Chihiro that I like to be deepthroated she did something I was not expecting. She slapped my hand away and went all the way down to the base and tried to go even further! I actually didn't know what to do! I was so in awe, I couldn't believe it and I was actually trying to step back a bit haha. She didn't gag once and did it with ease. Really impressive stuff and not to mention, really hot. Incredible woman.

After 1.5 hours of great fun, I pop on her arse as she shakes it in front of me and I need a sit down and a glass of water. We talk a little more till we have only 15 minutes left and wash ourselves off. Chihiro is great as she can talk to you like you've been mates for a while despite only meeting that day and as she tells me she's off to have a curry in Roppongi, I send her off with directions and thanks.

Seriously, I cannot recommend Chihiro enough. Such a nice lady and what a fun and naughty girl she is too. Great new addition to the AM squad!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
New girl Chihiro is freaky and fun but also a babe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Chihiro @ Asian Mystique. Much appreciated!

(Management Comment: Yes, we know this is the former Hiromi under a new name. They could have at least made the pics a little less obvious.)

Approved: 5/8/2022

Am I the only one who thinks Chihiro was once a man who has had the nip & tuck?

I seen her recently as well. I want to write a review on her. I thought service was top notch. She's definitely enhanced, but also works out and it shows.

We went 4 rounds in a 2 hr session. A great PSE if that's what any of you guys like.

Am I the only one who thinks Chihiro was once a man who has had the nip & tuck?
Some people may feel insulted by jokes like that aimed at the LGBTQ. Please refrain from that. She's clearly a physically fit women. Nana is in great shape too. Maybe it's more common than you think.

Thanks for your report on Chihiro @ Asian Mystique. Much appreciated!

(Management Comment: Yes, we know this is the former Hiromi under a new name. They could have at least made the pics a little less obvious.)

Approved: 5/8/2022
Is Chohiro former staff of a different DH?

I apologize for offending people. In another lifetime, long ago, I spent a month on rotation at a STD clinic. Part of that involved meeting "working girls", a good number of whom were previously men. Nothing wrong with that, provided it's disclosed. Chihiro looked very muscular in her pics, I could not make out her Adams apple but I am happy she took good care of her clients.

• Angry
Reactions: andreparis2017
I apologize for offending people. In another lifetime, long ago, I spent a month on rotation at a STD clinic. Part of that involved meeting "working girls", a good number of whom were previously men. Nothing wrong with that, provided it's disclosed. Chihiro looked very muscular in her pics, I could not make out her Adams apple but I am happy she took good care of her clients.
Thank you for elaborating on that a bit. I feel like if AM employed Newhalfs and didn't disclose it, they'd not be appreciated very much by their customer base.

Thank you for elaborating on that a bit. I feel like if AM employed Newhalfs and didn't disclose it, they'd not be appreciated very much by their customer base.

Nip & tucks these days are truly works of art. In some instances, they use mucilaginous tissue that feels naturally wet. So different from the old silicone tube days. The "working girls" who attended our clinic 30 odd years ago usually did not disclose their original gender to customers, most of whom could not tell the difference. I did not mean to offend anyone, just be aware folks that a woman you hire for P4P might not necessarily be born a woman. I guess one way to test is to deny the provider a shower for a few days & take a Kunkun down there - I'm guessing the newhalfs might smell less pungent. Good luck peeps. Enjoy safely.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Nip & tucks these days are truly works of art. In some instances, they use mucilaginous tissue that feels naturally wet. So different from the old silicone tube days. The "working girls" who attended our clinic 30 odd years ago usually did not disclose their original gender to customers, most of whom could not tell the difference. I did not mean to offend anyone, just be aware folks that a woman you hire for P4P might not necessarily be born a woman. I guess one way to test is to deny the provider a shower for a few days & take a Kunkun down there - I'm guessing the newhalfs might smell less pungent. Good luck peeps. Enjoy safely.
I'm just going to be honest and say that this bothers me, as I am as boring cisgender as it gets.
I'll get over it soon enough and just not care anymore, but will likely be looking at post-op pictures for a while to prepare myself mentally. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.