Chilling near Ikebukuro

Sanjayb

Boyznoize
Reaction score
Hello looking for some fun near Ikebukuro. I’m pretty chill. Feel free to hit me up.

This isn't a dating site - We offer reviews for services that you can book and discussions of those same services.

Just letting you know that you shouldn't expect any serious responses to this intro.

You might want to get a nice warm hoodie or similar, the weather forecast for tomorrow mentioned a faint possibility of snow in the morning.
Lol no I meant my personality

Sounds pretty cold. Ladies like more warm personalities and guys that understand to read before posting in a review and information site.

Now, if you're looking for horny guys, there is a 99.9% chance you hit the jackpot and I wish you well on your future success (y)
Bro what are you talking about

Bro what are you talking about

Other than our independents here, there are pretty much 0 chance you will find a lady here. Some guys are into other guys so you might have more chance for that action.

Otherwise, this is not a dating site. I repeat, this is not a dating site. This is an information platform for various paid services and which to avoid and daily life stuff. Again, just in case, this is not a dating site.

Otherwise, this is not a dating site. I repeat, this is not a dating site. This is an information platform for various paid services and which to avoid and daily life stuff. Again, just in case, this is not a dating site.

@Sanjayb don't believe him! He is just trying to get all the cute horny girls all to himself. So selfish!

On the other hand, it's pretty warm today. Does it help with you chilliness? If not you might be running a fever. Please self isolate in a WiFiless room for 14 days.