Phone booking, think there's also an email option

Appointment Length & Costs:
2x 60min sessions, ¥13,000 each or ¥26,000 total, +LH

Type/Location:
Kinshicho, Hotel Sara LH

Language Notes:
Japanese with shop, Basic English with girls

Details of the Encounter:
Looking over ThaiMild's menu there was no way I could choose one, since all the girls looked great. TM offers 3P and even 4P if that's your thing, but I'm not into group sessions. However they do list a "Kaiten" option where you request two or so, and they send them one at a time. The system menu says 40min + 40min but the tencho said any time is OK, So I asked for 60min each. The price is the same as if you ordered separately.

China (pronounced "cheena", not like the country) stood out somehow, and my second choice Mika wasn't available, so I picked Mayu. The tencho only spoke Japanese and was pretty chatty, but also friendly.

#1: Mayu (まゆ) - the Miss

Mayu came first, and took the money for both sessions. She was professionally friendly enough (I guess) but also pretty awkward, and said she was brand new at the job. I believed her because it showed. She took ages to get everything ready and when she finally got down to business, was pretty mechanical and even uncomfortable about it all.

Mayu is a fair bit heavier than she looks on the page, not unattractively so but just a caution if you're after someone slim & petite. Large natural breasts, bigger than I knew what to do with, TBH.

Not much to say about the session itself, she did the usual routine including BBBJ and soon enough slipped on a condom and put me in her. From here on even I wasn't enjoying it much, because she shut her eyes and even turned her head away. No kissing (I didn't try). She smiled a few times but it seemed forced. I asked if she was OK and she said sure, yes, but I dunno, it just didn't feel right to me, so I pulled out and asked her to finish me off by hand, which she did more obligingly. Then she disappeared into the toilet for about 10min and we showered (separately). She got dressed, then looked like she was killing time, so I said she could go. She looked relieved.

Even though I'd paid for 60 minute sessions, Mayu was gone after about 45. Any longer would have been a chore. I could tell she was nervous though, because she said "bye-bye" and accidentally walked into the toilet instead of out the front door. lol. Poor girl. Anyway, the less said about that the better, because...

#2: China (ちな) - the Hit

About 20min later China came along and proceeded to do the polar opposite of the session I just had, thank god. She was extremely pretty and actually looked younger than the age 24 listed on the site. She had dark brown hair (her pics show both blonde and dark, she said she changes it sometimes). She said customers don't prefer her b/c she "doesn't look Thai enough" but whatever, she looked fantastic to me.

China also had multiple large, intricate tattoos in various places on her body. I'm 50/50 on body art but they were exceptionally well done and looked great on her. Her breasts were obviously enhanced. Again, I'm not a boob guy and I don't really care what they look like - but if you are, take note.

China was everything Mayu wasn't - far hotter and more exotic looking, more affectionate, very skilled and comfortable with everything. Said she was a little shy at first but it went away soon enough, so might've been part of the act. She gave me several long hugs to warm up, and in bed seemed to enjoy kissing and hugging a lot. I enjoyed it too.

Overall she was half GFE and half PSE, which is rare (especially at TM prices) so it was much appreciated. She's a great performer and beautiful too, with a body you could really admire even if she wasn't doing anything.

She stayed for the full 60 minutes, this time it didn't seem enough. Any regrets I had over Mayu vanished, since China more than made up for it. In hindsight, the kaiten was a great idea and so was the order I picked. Phew. I've had good and bad sessions in the past, but never such opposites so close together, so I'm happy to say the great canceled out the awful.

Both girls spoke only basic English & seemed the same with Japanese, but it wasn't a problem.

PS: One unnerving thing ThaiMild does is get the girl to pass you her phone after the session, and ask you whether it was satisfactory or not. It's real embarrassing to do that right in front of the girl you just met, and it's inaccurate since customers probably won't say anything negative with her standing right there watching. Mayu got a "daijobu" and China got a "sugoi tanoshikatta" from me, anyway.

PPS: the hotel receptionist (Hotel Sara) told me off for having two girls visit the same room. Apparently that's OK, but you're supposed to notify them first. Didn't know that.

PPPS: most love hotels leave supplies for only two guests, ie: only two toothbrushes, mouthwash containers, etc. If you're planning a multiple session of any kind, best to bring your own stuff & leave what they supply for your friends. Maybe that's why you should tell the front desk, not sure.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mayu = nope, China = hell yeah

Last edited: