Guest viewing is limited

Chinese Hostess Club/bar In Tokyo?

Chiyoda

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been doing alot of research for Chinese or Taiwanese hostess clubs in tokyo. I've found a few but they seem to be snacks not so much younger lady's. Any suggestions? someone said to ask the chinese touts in kabukicho, but i'd rather ask you guys to play it safe thank you

Reactions: AndreasAZ
Can't say that I've ever searched for these...

I think the majority are Japanese or Filipino clubs, I can't even recall having seen a Chinese one.

Let's see what we can dig up.

Edit: Quick search says that they do exist and there a few in the news for being busted by immigration. Also, it seems that you'll find some Chinese girls working at Japanese clubs too... I did find one search result that led back to TAG, but that entry was from 2014.

Last edited:
go to yokohama fukutomi cho more than 50 chinese hostess clubs there. wtch your time and lady drinks. when you enter the club hold your phone, on record up to the person greeting you at the door. make them state the time and fee per hour. if they overcharge, very common in this area, play them the tape and hit speed dial for police.
club reviews
http://bakusai.com/thr_tl/acode=3/ctgid=101/bid=3319/conne=1726/

I remember AKB69's typical Saturday night's menu was: start at a Japanese's girls bar, then go to a Fillipino club and then finish off a Chinese hostess bar.

Pity he has disappeared because he knew where all the women-related clubs and pubs were located. I saw his wallet once and it was full of members and point cards of such establishments.

Anyway Chinese clubs should be located near most big stations. If you go to the Adult Information Centers they will direct you to the gaijin friendly places.

Thank you guys so much for checking around for me. I did do some searching online, I found some blogs of japanese guys who's sole job is to try and rank chinese hostess bars/pubs in tokyo haha. most in ginza or ueno. From what i can understand most of these places are for very rich japanese who speak like CN girls or the Big bosses from china who are very high class,

i always thought south exit ikebukuro was where the chinese are... not that i can really confirm it, since i never went to one, but there are establishments there and im sure word was that its mainly chinese women there...

If you go to the Adult Information Centers they will direct you to the gaijin friendly places.

What do these Adult Inforfartion Centers look like? Are you talking about a kiosk with flyers and handouts, or what?

Reactions: Chiyoda
What do these Adult Inforfartion Centers look like? Are you talking about a kiosk with flyers and handouts, or what?
the info centers are the ones labeled with MANZOKU with a batman type logo, and other just say INFO, or something like that, they can be found in and around the areas nightlife areas