Chinese Services Using The Same Photos?

AsiaHand

TAG Member
Reaction score
Recently I've noticed some of the services with Chinese/Taiwanese girls using the same photos on more than one website. For example, Mimi@Delicious, Hinata@JustFit, and Hinano@BGC are all the same girl. Are these different marketing channels for the same service or are they reusing the same photos as girls change jobs? Delicious and BGC seem to be the same service when I've called them (same woman). I've met Eri from Delicious before and she also showed up as Erika@BGC. She's now listed as Mika@Delicious. Anyone know what the deal is?

One possibility is that some of the websites are copying and using photos from other websites. This is extremely common in the "industry". (If you call and ask for a woman whose photo they stole but who doesn't work for them, they will either tell you that she is currently unavailable and try to convince you to choose someone else or, more likely, they will just send someone else and hope that you will accept her once she is at your door.)

-Ww

Could be sister shops too. I also met girls before who told me they work in 2shops.
Could be some sort of scam too, but if the shops share the same operator and the girl is real I would guess it's sister shops.