Guest viewing is limited

Chocolat, a School Girl themed Oppai Pub

Majora

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Chocolat Ikebukuro (Sexy Kyaba, Oppai Pub).

Date of Encounter:
April 5 2018.

Contact Method:
Walk in - http://www.ikebukuro-chocolat.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 5000 yen.

Type/Location:
In shop.

Language Notes:
Japanese with Tencho and Girls.

Details of the Encounter:

Intro:

Was reading NED’s adventurous ordeal to the other side of the world, and decided to go to Ikebukuro in a pilgrimage. Was tempted to visit Kirari, but nah, I’ll pass for now, 20k+ extras can get me much safer/better girls in JK Style, Shibuya Garden etc... but I’m always in the mood for a Sexy Kyaba.

Decided to visit Campus Night as saw some cute girls in the website, but I also saw ‘Kanon’. That girl was super boring, so that made me turn away. With no place in mind went to Kurenai, but hey, I should review a new place... so decided to try Chocolat. Last time the website had some unimpressive girls, so I didn’t go, but now it had a couple of young girls, and all of them were 18-23, so I decided to go.

The place is 1 min away from the North Exit and it’s in a B2, a sex dungeon. Got my sword ready and went in. Gaijin friendly as far as I could tell, I got in after a brief confirmation of the rules and they didn’t really test my Japanese, but I talked to them in Japanese. I paid 5000 for 40 min, gargled some mouth wash and sat in my cubicle.

Interior:

The seat is surrounded by curtains and you have a small table with a towel, a lamp and your drink. It’s dark, but you can see the girl. The music was in Japanese and very random (It’s bigger than Campus Night).

Girls:

After getting my tea, the first girl came in:
  1. Lili: Slim, ok face, friendly, cute. She sat down and we talked a little. As always, my hands were cold and she helped me warm them up (Points). After some light kisses I asked her to go up and we had a great time.
  • Looks: 7/10
  • Breasts: small, firm
  • Service: 8/10
(+) soft nipples, like reeeally soft. Cute eskimo kiss when they called her.

(-) she wasn’t that proactive, usual problem in Sexy Kyabas, if you don’t take the initiative.

Lili was good, so now the next girl is going to be ‘meh’ I thought, but I was happily wrong...

—————————————————————
  1. Hina: Pretty face, average build, not fat, unpredictable. Hina was a great experience. She is young, 18 according to website, and at first she made me feel a little nervous. That usually doesn’t happen, so I asked her about her hobbies just to break the ice, but I wasn’t feeling it, ‘I should say something funny soon,’ so I was about to talk, when she suddenly looked at me intensely. It burnt... was she checking me out, like a screen test type situation. I just said, ‘Daijoubu?’ she said, hai, and she kissed me (my brain had a meltdown and my lips too). Soft lips girl and I kept LFKing and then I felt her hand reaching down... In the Japanese style places getting touched is pretty common, but not so much in these sit-cubicle-type-places. I enjoyed it a lot, so much that I had to stop her to enjoy my remaining 15 min. Then the highlight of the experience happened, I opened her blue uniform shirt and wow, super pretty breasts, like one of the best I’ve seen in a while. Light brown, average sized nipples, round, sensitive. But, that wasn’t the highlight really, she took her shirt off completely and stood there a bit in front of me. Mini skirt, topless, amazing Japanese girl, only for me (Let me take a mental picture, ok done). And then she sat on me and we had an amazing experience, she liked it I think, and had plenty of good reactions. At the end though she was a bit cold compared to other girls that see you off, and Lili was so cute with the Eskimo bye bye, so it contrasted, but it doesn’t matter I had all the fun I came for.
  • Looks: 8/10
  • Breasts: big, round
  • Service: 9/10
(+) unpredictable attitude, the ‘massage’ and the topless were awesome. Shirtless girl got to my top 10.

(-) the farewell was a little weird, maybe it’s her unpredictability too. I can see this going awesome or terrible, so YMMV.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good place overall, young good looking girls. Had some nice surprises. May go again, but I’m going to continue my pilgrimage elsewhere for a while. I think I’m going to take a break from Ikebukuro and try some places in Shinjuku this month so expect a couple of reviews in the future.

Thanks for reading and I hope you find this useful.

I went to this place about a month ago. Its the sister shop to Smart, the layout is pretty much the same. Concur with your assessment about quality - the girls are a bit warmer than in Smart (which I really don't recommend, I was 0 for 2 getting girls in Smart to open-mouth kiss).