February 2017

Contact Method:
Walkin http://www.chocolat-refle.jp/price.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes reflexology@ 12750yen and 60 minutes Aroma oil massage@ 9720yem

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Japanese, although they try their best at English if there's no other choice.

Details of the Encounter:
Now this one is a bit different than usual as it's a little bit more clearly aimed at giving the guys some eye-candy. Skirts are short and they don't mind crawling over you or mounting and sitting on your buttocks during the massage.

But other than that, this is a totally non sexual service like some of the other places I found.

The girls are generally cute, but very gyaru with heavy make-up.

My first provider was Kanna, who is curvy instead of skinny like most maids and one of the easiest to get along with people I've ever met. It helps that she accidentally told me which part of Japan she's from (her usual answer is "The Future") and when I showed some local knowledge she totally relaxed and we bonded a bit. For my second visit she'd even gone to the trouble to google some info about my own home country so we would have something to talk about. Very sweet.

The massage skills here are top notch, as the owner of the shop is a former physical therapist so expect some Thai style stretches as well as plenty of advice on how to loosen your body up.

I also got an aroma oil massage from Naka, the shop manager who is basically Shibuya style in a nutshell. Friendly but not as genki as Kanna. Note there is no shower here, and you have to change in a room with no door. You're given the "paper" pants as well as nylon shorts to wear over that.

She's way too skinny to put real pressure into her technique but she did things to my shoulders that almost made think this is a sexual service shop after all, as it felt that good.

They have regular cosplay events as well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's a little cheaper than you'd think, and overall a great alternative if you're in the mood for something with a different atmosphere. Also the walls are SO pink. It might be off putting to some if you don't like the color.

It varies, for example Kanna is almost unrecognizable, while Naka is pretty spot on although her hair isn't that style anymore.But they're all on the attractive side. Plus point I forgot to mention, there's a haafu Brazilian girl there who speaks Portuguese so if that's someone's main language try and ask for her.