Guest viewing is limited

Choosing between entertainment and true love (with their pros and cons)

He is probably just thinking of all the ways he can kill you while you sleep.
Well who’s going to buy him canned food or clean his litter box then

Well who’s going to buy him canned food or clean his litter box then
He'll just a do a Layne Staley on you......My two blacks are always licking their chops.......I know what they have planned

He'll just a do a Layne Staley on you......My two blacks are always licking their chops.......I know what they have planned
He’s very offended and he would like to present you his beautiful butt

^^
(*)/

He’s very offended and he would like to present you his beautiful butt

^^
(*)/
My 2 are very pleased that he's offended and they just told me that he can kiss theirs

Reactions: Simonka
Broke up with the 22 Y.O yesterday.
At first I thought that spending time with her would be better than nothing but I was wrong.
Being with someone who has nothing to say 90% of the time is actually more painful than feeling lonely.
I kind of miss the girls who talk a lot even if they say the stupidiest thing on earth.

47 years old complaining on the internet about 22 year old girls being boring? Wth man. Get your shit together and maybe people in your own age range will want to date you. You sound like a frustrated serialdater in all your posts. Women sense that stuff that’s why you’re getting nowhere..

Women from my date range are even more boring.
And most of them only want to get maried quickly and get a kid before it's too late.
No thanks.

47 years old complaining on the internet about 22 year old girls being boring? Wth man. Get your shit together and maybe people in your own age range will want to date you. You sound like a frustrated serialdater in all your posts. Women sense that stuff that’s why you’re getting nowhere..

And most of them only want to get maried quickly and get a kid before it's too late.

You need to start dating girls who are already married with kids. Problem solved.

Reactions: majimekun
Dayum majimekun! judging from your rants... I mean posts... I thought you were in your twenties like me... consider me surprised :eek::D

v
Broke up with the 22 Y.O yesterday.
At first I thought that spending time with her would be better than nothing but I was wrong.
Being with someone who has nothing to say 90% of the time is actually more painful than feeling lonely.
I kind of miss the girls who talk a lot even if they say the stupidiest thing on earth.

TAGs Emotional Support Team appear to be on vacation. I am sure they would recommend a box set of Friends or the lyrics of tunes from Miss Saigon or some other masterpiece by Andrew Lloyd Weber, but in their absence I would recommend: