Guest viewing is limited

Christmas gift ideas

all4naughty69

TAG Member
Reaction score
Would love some opinions, especially from the TAG ladies, on what to get a stylish 30-year old Japanese woman for this Christmas. Was thinking of accessories or a massage but open to all suggestions. Price range 10-20,000. Thanks!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Not a TAG lady, sorry, but I would recommend the Diptyque scented candles... and then you say you’d love to see it lightened up at her place ;)

Reactions: all4naughty69
Consider spending that money on a modest night out. Stroll into a cool neighbourhood and have a light meal at a nice izakaya.
Make her laugh. Be attentive. Hold her hands. Reassure her.
I wish I did those things with my significant other. But it’s too late for me now.
Have a happy Christmas!

Reactions: all4naughty69
Consider spending that money on a modest night out. Stroll into a cool neighbourhood and have a light meal at a nice izakaya.
Make her laugh. Be attentive. Hold her hands. Reassure her.
I wish I did those things with my significant other.!
Me too. And then get her sign those damn divorce papers .

Get her a hand wrapped gift set of a box of big boy XL condoms, a big bottle of baby oil, and a liter bottle of cheap bourbon.

Can't believe this hasn't been suggested yet....

Was thinking of accessories or a massage but open to all suggestions. Price range 10-20,000. Thanks!
For a massage, maybe a coupon for Olive Spa. Or do it yourself, cheap and romantic.
Accessories in that price range i’d say Swarovski.

Also consider The Body Shop and l’occitane, Isetan makeup (any high brand) or Salute underwear (but maybe embarrassing if she lives with her parents.

For a massage, maybe a coupon for Olive Spa. Or do it yourself, cheap and romantic.
Accessories in that price range i’d say Swarovski.

Also consider The Body Shop and l’occitane, Isetan makeup (any high brand) or Salute underwear (but maybe embarrassing if she lives with her parents.

I used to live with my mum until I came to Japan too. She was a bit shocked to see my first G string, which had cartoon characters on it, but she got used to it over time. She would even wash it and tell me it’s on the clothes rack without making eye contact.

I used to live with my mum until I came to Japan too. She was a bit shocked to see my first G string, which had cartoon characters on it, but she got used to it over time. She would even wash it and tell me it’s on the clothes rack without making eye contact.
Oh yes, my mom got pissed about my g strings as well!