Line: eroticjenny

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr/35k

Type/Location:
Akasaka hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Another member mentioned hooking up with this young lady saying that she was from Brunei, and as a bit of a flag collector, I was immediately interested.

Made the arrangements via online, as the time approached, received a few messages trying to upsell me into a threesome, but nothing too pushy. When she came down to pick me up in the lobby, it was a completely different girl from the photos.

No, normally, I would be pretty annoyed at bait and switch, but just this one time the switch worked out in my favor, and the girl was exactly my type. A little bit taller than average, some decent curves on her, but still athletic, big pretty eyes, shoulderlength jet black hair. Really pretty.

We confirmed the arrangements, she invited me to take a shower while she got the room ready, then quickly showered herself and came to join me on the bed. I was a little concerned, because at this point she had been putting on a pretty serious show of being shy and quiet.

My worries were allayed as she pushed me over onto the bed and jumped on me. She was nothing if not enthusiastic, starting with a killer BBBJ, I returned the favour with some DATY that elicited some very favourable noises, culminating in some pretty heavy body shaking. After she composed herself a little, she capped me, and popped on for some very vigourous cowgirl. After cycling through a number of variations on the position, I couldn’t hold back and popped pretty hard. Oddly, for a girl who so clearly enjoys banging, she didn’t like being kids on the lips, but the rest of her performance made up for that.

Chatting afterwards, she confirmed that she is actually from Manila, so I didn’t get my new flag. She also mentioned that there are a bunch of them staying in the same hotel, and who you really end up with is pretty much luck of the draw.

A big hug, and out the door I went.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I could be certain of meeting the same girl again, I would probably repeat, but the chance of another round of bait and switch is pretty high. Definitely a gamble, luckily I came out ahead this time. Only reason they get a recommended is because with my experience, and my friends experience, so far they’re two for two on providing some seriously attractive girls.

Thanks for submitting your review...

A word of caution to readers - please read this review carefully. In this case, his adventure turned out pretty well but it's pretty clear that you don't know who you will actually meet. We also advise to avoid using this sort of "service" since we really don't know who's behind these girls and how they found their way here.

Approved: 8/23/2019

Sometimes, the stars align in our favor - despite the bait and switch.

Many thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Sudsy
Service and/or Provider's Name:
City of Love: Jenny

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
Line: eroticjenny

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr/35k

Type/Location:
Akasaka hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Another member mentioned hooking up with this young lady saying that she was from Brunei, and as a bit of a flag collector, I was immediately interested.

Made the arrangements via online, as the time approached, received a few messages trying to upsell me into a threesome, but nothing too pushy. When she came down to pick me up in the lobby, it was a completely different girl from the photos.

No, normally, I would be pretty annoyed at bait and switch, but just this one time the switch worked out in my favor, and the girl was exactly my type. A little bit taller than average, some decent curves on her, but still athletic, big pretty eyes, shoulderlength jet black hair. Really pretty.

We confirmed the arrangements, she invited me to take a shower while she got the room ready, then quickly showered herself and came to join me on the bed. I was a little concerned, because at this point she had been putting on a pretty serious show of being shy and quiet.

My worries were allayed as she pushed me over onto the bed and jumped on me. She was nothing if not enthusiastic, starting with a killer BBBJ, I returned the favour with some DATY that elicited some very favourable noises, culminating in some pretty heavy body shaking. After she composed herself a little, she capped me, and popped on for some very vigourous cowgirl. After cycling through a number of variations on the position, I couldn’t hold back and popped pretty hard. Oddly, for a girl who so clearly enjoys banging, she didn’t like being kids on the lips, but the rest of her performance made up for that.

Chatting afterwards, she confirmed that she is actually from Manila, so I didn’t get my new flag. She also mentioned that there are a bunch of them staying in the same hotel, and who you really end up with is pretty much luck of the draw.

A big hug, and out the door I went.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I could be certain of meeting the same girl again, I would probably repeat, but the chance of another round of bait and switch is pretty high. Definitely a gamble, luckily I came out ahead this time. Only reason they get a recommended is because with my experience, and my friends experience, so far they’re two for two on providing some seriously attractive girls.
Thanks for this review !

Thanks for submitting your review...

A word of caution to readers - please read this review carefully. In this case, his adventure turned out pretty well but it's pretty clear that you don't know who you will actually meet. We also advise to avoid using this sort of "service" since we really don't know who's behind these girls and how they found their way here.

Approved: 8/23/2019
They use an agent for sure. I got that info from the horses mouth.

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
They use an agent for sure. I got that info from the horses mouth.
Right, and we don’t know who this really is... thus they aren’t really independent and I’m looking for signs of trafficking, but don’t have proof right now.

I have been straying outside my usual ladies trying these newcomers from City of Love for the last few months. It is generally bait and switch except for a few girls who are mainly Thai and one girl from Laos (Sweetie) and a Korean-Australian woman named Mia. The last two were incredibly stunning. The Thai girls I met are the ones referred to by a review from GraphicMIg. Tonight I hope to be with two ladies who I video called and their pictures matched their looks.

After the second bait and switch, I put my foot down. The next time I negotiated 20,000 yen off the price. After that I started using Google image search to check if they are real. Five of the ladies I was interested were fakes. Two of the girls were Instagram models and three were models. I then message them asking if they truly were said model and I am still waiting for an answer.

Talking to the ladies, none of them are part of a sex trafficking ring as they all signed up willingly to come to Japan. A Russian lady I spoke to, uses this as a way to see the world. The Filipino ladies did a similar job in Manila.

Talking to the ladies, none of them are part of a sex trafficking ring as they all signed up willingly to come to Japan. A Russian lady I spoke to, uses this as a way to see the world. The Filipino ladies did a similar job in Manila.
You realize that the ones that are managed and sent to Japan (and other countries), are trained to say these kind of things, right? They may come willingly because they have no other choice.
I'm not being rude, I'm just being realistic after years of experience in interfacing with the people who control the girls you see land here...
Circumstances vary greatly, but don't easily swallow some of the phrases they are taught to say...

You realize that the ones that are managed and sent to Japan (and other countries), are trained to say these kind of things, right? They may come willingly because they have no other choice.
I'm not being rude, I'm just being realistic after years of experience in interfacing with the people who control the girls you see land here...
Circumstances vary greatly, but don't easily swallow some of the phrases they are taught to say...
Interesting. Care to expand this topic more? How did the girls become controlled?

Reactions: SandyMartins
Interesting. Care to expand this topic more? How did the girls become controlled?
No, I'm not going to expand on it... I don't have any clue how they wind up in the position they are in, it's not exactly an open subject that they are willing to discuss.

While I will never argue that trafficking takes place in Japan, I don't think that these three ladies were victims of sex trafficking. All three ladies gave me their LINE addresses at the end and told me to contact them privately. I don't think sex slaves would or could do that. Twice I heard the girls disagreed with their agent which sounded a lot like ones I have heard from Tokyo girls have with their agencies here.
The Filipino girls are only here for 15 days and they return home. Perhaps sex traffickers care about immigration.
Finally if you are going to have run a sex trafficking ring, why would you use MyStay Hotels? I would surmise they would find a more discreet location.

While I will never argue that trafficking takes place in Japan, I don't think that these three ladies were victims of sex trafficking. All three ladies gave me their LINE addresses at the end and told me to contact them privately. I don't think sex slaves would or could do that. Twice I heard the girls disagreed with their agent which sounded a lot like ones I have heard from Tokyo girls have with their agencies here.
The Filipino girls are only here for 15 days and they return home. Perhaps sex traffickers care about immigration.
Finally if you are going to have run a sex trafficking ring, why would you use MyStay Hotels? I would surmise they would find a more discreet location.

Another reason to go with the real independent girl

When she came down to pick me up in the lobby, it was a completely different girl from the photos.

Did she look similar to the girl in the picture at least? I have been interested in her, but never gotten around to meeting her.

received a few messages trying to upsell me into a threesome, but nothing too pushy.

So the threesome with the friend isn't a free add on like the ad implies lol?

Glad you had a good time. I suffered a bait and switch last year and made the best of it.

Did she look similar to the girl in the picture at least?

Nope. Not even close. Well, they both have black hair, and the usual number of arms and legs and eyes and such....

So the threesome with the friend isn't a free add on like the ad implies lol?

Yeah, not at all.

Glad you had a good time.

I tend to make the best out of any situation... I was just lucky she was a type that I find appealing.