City of Love: Sofie?

Profile says:

I am Sofie,I’m still a Student I work to support my study. I’m a curvy, petite Asian 21 year old, super Sexy with banging body, eager to amaze you in ways you’ve only dreamed of and in some ways you haven’t even thought to dream of yet.

Whenever I read shit like that I think it's probably some 40 year old with saggy tits, extra belly fat and acne all over her face.

You should totally do it and post a review :D

I asked her for a short video on Line and she sent me one. I think it's her in the video and she looks hot. Op can try and report back to us.

But anyone can grab a video along with the photos from somewhere on the net though. Maybe she needs to send out with a newspaper showing today or yesterday's date, like how kidnapers and hostages work to prove they are still alive? LOL.

But anyone can grab a video along with the photos from somewhere on the net though. Maybe she needs to send out with a newspaper showing today or yesterday's date, like how kidnapers and hostages work to prove they are still alive? LOL.
Direct video chat if often the best way.

I asked her to send me a photo of her holding a piece of paper with my Line ID written on it lol

Sent her a follow up message on Line, asked her if she was still eating.

Her response, "Oops. I forgot you."

Still waiting on the photo.

Sounds like an avoid, just like TAG Manager suggested.

Come on. You really think someone who looks like that needs to sell sexual services for 30k an hour?

The lady in that picture lives in a different world to you and I my friend.

The lady in the actual ad may or may not ne worth spending money on, but its not her.

I sent her a text awhile back and asked for a selfie with date and time and never got it

Reactions: DireWolf98
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has met Sofie yet?

I run into her ad earlier today and texted her on Line. She replied promptly and her Line photo is somewhat similar to the ad picture, but yeah it did have a "too good to be true" vibe, so that's how I found this thread ...

The ad's been running for a while so I figured maybe someone's given it a shot (hence the thread resurrection, sorry if not appropriate, I'm new here :) )

Thanks.

The ad's been running for a while so I figured maybe someone's given it a shot (hence the thread resurrection, sorry if not appropriate, I'm new here :) )
No one has taken the risk as far as I know.

The phone number shows up on another ad, with a totally believable set of photos for another woman. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

https://yahoo.co.jp/singapore/100-real-5-i32738

If you decide to take the plunge, please do report back. However, I'm going to assume that you're speaking to a service and I sincerely doubt you'll get either women featured in either ad listing.

Saw these posts and thought I'd experiment for the team.

I arranged to meet her and went to the shady apartment she was living in. Unsurprisingly not the same woman, a plain looking SE Asian woman.

Fine looking under normal circumstances but walked away at the door.