Cityheaven

Lars Lust

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious about it. It's obviously some kind of aggregator. Who's behind it? What more exactly is the business model? I think most people book over the phone, regardless of if they found the girl they want on the official web site, or through a Cityheaven site - so how do they collect a commission?

I’m pretty thankful that cityheaven exists. The google translator comes in handy when I try to make sense of services offered by an establishment listed on the site. Obviously I can’t read Japanese very well.

I have begun to recognize important hiragana, katakana, and kanji characters when I look under services (the listing of AF is obvious in any language).

I also scan for reception desk locations because I’m not confident enough in my japanese conversational ability to make a reservation over the phone.

Cityheaven is a godsend (as is the iTranslate app). That app translates whole websites (as long as the text is written in html). It doesn’t translate graphics very well. Another reason why cityheaven is so helpful.