Guest viewing is limited

Classic: Setting Up Date or Dump her

silencio

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey Long Time No read,

This is a rather quick Question. I think I read something about it two years Back or so but as the Dating game is Just a rinse and repeat I'll ask as an fresh thread.

I am talking with this Girl from Uni. Small cute but with a Bit Office a complex. (Posting lots of pictures on Instagram etc.)

We were talking for quite some Time and writing as well because we were in the same Group in Class.

I once told her that we should Go Out and she (maybe politely ) accepted but I didnt persue it afterwards. Now we are Back in contact and are about to open up a new date. As I dont want to Text to long Back and forth I asked if there was Work on tuesday, which she confirmed.

So should I now
1. ask her when she is free in the week
2. Give her two other options, say wednesday or thursday.
3. Just f it and stop pursuing because she isnt presenting a free day and therefor isnt to interested.

Now what would be a good next approach? As I am sure she is getting approached by a couple of guys, so she is used to attention but Silencio is also Not a Runner and wants a piece of that V.
Nothing to lose just expirience to gain.

Thanks for reading.

If you have nothing to lose then maybe you could try it?
She might be shy.
Or she might be not very entausiastic but could get pleasantly surprised if you guys have a fun date.
Or she might turn you down and then you know that and dont have to think about it anymore.

In fact, you should never think about other people or over analyze your situation. If a girl green lights you to ask her out, by all means do just that. When they flake or cancel, never think about much more than rescheduling. If they say no, keep asking until you get a response. I asked a girl to go out three times. 2 of the 3 she said no. The third time she said yes. Nothing was lost by asking and we both had a lovely time together and for 2 years regularly went out in Tokyo. What if I had given up so easily. Don't be easy and don't be impatient.

Reactions: silencio
Thanks for the suggestion people. Appreciate it.
I told her that shes not easy, with a smile but she should give me a date instead if she doesn't have the time on my suggested day.

Normally the response is quick, but lets see what happens. I will keep ya'll up to date.

Greetz

My recommendation is to go to an event of some type. "Hey, I'm going to such-and-such this weekend, you should come with me."

Or if you don't have anything coming up, you can go a little easier with "Let's get coffee, which day is better for you, friday or saturday?" or something along those lines. Weekdays are usually going to be better, since Friday/Saturday are usually the go out with friends nights. Of course, that varies based on girl, her profession, schedule, etc.

You'll rarely get anywhere by asking girls what their schedules are, because they're often not even sure of their plans. If they're even remotely popular, on any given night, they probably have 3 potential guys and usually won't decide which ones they're going to go out with until the day of, if they even pick one at all. They're "free" but in their minds, they already have plans and thus won't complicate their decision by adding a 4th. Take the lead a bit and she'll likely respond a bit more favorably to you.

Reactions: Partylyk1999
Use "which day are you free?"
My recommendation is to go to an event of some type. "Hey, I'm going to such-and-such this weekend, you should come with me."

Or if you don't have anything coming up, you can go a little easier with "Let's get coffee, which day is better for you, friday or saturday?" or something along those lines. Weekdays are usually going to be better, since Friday/Saturday are usually the go out with friends nights. Of course, that varies based on girl, her profession, schedule, etc.

You'll rarely get anywhere by asking girls what their schedules are, because they're often not even sure of their plans. If they're even remotely popular, on any given night, they probably have 3 potential guys and usually won't decide which ones they're going to go out with until the day of, if they even pick one at all. They're "free" but in their minds, they already have plans and thus won't complicate their decision by adding a 4th. Take the lead a bit and she'll likely respond a bit more favorably to you.[/QUOT

2 options

Thanks for the suggestion people. Appreciate it.
I told her that shes not easy, with a smile but she should give me a date instead if she doesn't have the time on my suggested day.

Normally the response is quick, but lets see what happens. I will keep ya'll up to date.

Greetz
Waiting for the update mate !