Guest viewing is limited

Clinic PUA!

Majora

TAG Member
Reaction score
Went testing to that Shinjuku place and it was full of 8-9s! After my turn, before paying saw this girl also waiting... I took a deep breath and said something stupid, she smiled though, so I asked, are you working tonight? She said yes, I have to go. Asked the line, but she said her phone was dead, so didn’t push it. (She wasn’t using her phone, so it might be true?... probably not. Or she has 2?)

Anyways, just a random event! ;)

Reactions: Simonka and Sinapse
Some white guy was in my clinic and he winked at me.. lol. And I glared back at him with empty fearful eyes. How can you guys still be in the nampa mood when you are in an std clinic? I'm always very nervous. :D

Some white guy was in my clinic and he winked at me.. lol. And I glared back at him with empty fearful eyes. How can you guys still be in the nampa mood when you are in an std clinic? I'm always very nervous. :D

The Nampa mood is a permanent state of mind. Yeah, we are nervous too, but having someone say something clever or funny can help. *wink*

The Nampa mood is a permanent state of mind. Yeah, we are nervous too, but having someone say something clever or funny can help. *wink*

I cried out of nervousness on the way to the clinic in my last visit :( probably because it was my first time. Even with my messy eye makeup and watery eyes I was warmly welcomed with Nampa. I guess it's true, Nampa spirit never dies.

I cried out of nervousness on the way to the clinic in my last visit :( probably because it was my first time. Even with my messy eye makeup and watery eyes I was warmly welcomed with Nampa. I guess it's true, Nampa spirit never dies.

The first time is nerve wrecking. I was so scared haha. Nampa is misunderstood by many, we are just curious. Some pua are trash though.

Went testing to that Shinjuku place and it was full of 8-9s! After my turn, before paying saw this girl also waiting... I took a deep breath and said something stupid, she smiled though, so I asked, are you working tonight? She said yes, I have to go. Asked the line, but she said her phone was dead, so didn’t push it. (She wasn’t using her phone, so it might be true?... probably not. Or she has 2?)

Anyways, just a random event! ;)
Great story dude. Is this what is called a "field report"? I really need to get into this PUA thing, it sounds fascinating.

Reactions: Majora
That's funny I was just at the clinic abt a week ago and there were some hotties. I felt mixed like... At least they're responsible?

I was going to write that in my post haha, like at least they are ‘safer’ than the random Kabukicho girl? Maybe... xD

Reactions: impish
Great story dude. Is this what is called a "field report"? I really need to get into this PUA thing, it sounds fascinating.

It is! I’m really inconsistent, but Sinapse here, is the real deal! ;)

Pick up line for this situation:
"Hey, if we turn out to have the same disease, it wouldn't hurt to share body fluids, huh?"
Lol lol, I was going to post the same reply :D I guess dirty minds think alike.

Edit: Children don't do this pls

It is! I’m really inconsistent, but Sinapse here, is the real deal! ;)
Right. Does he post "field reports" where he gets immediately shutdown too? If so, he's exactly the sort of mentor I need.

Right. Does he post "field reports" where he gets immediately shutdown too? If so, he's exactly the sort of mentor I need.

Why all the hate! :p

I don’t know about that, and this wasn’t a field report, I don’t really do pua actively. But it was a while and wanted to share that I was able to talk to her, now my gold star please!

Why all the hate! :p

I don’t know about that, and this wasn’t a field report, I don’t really do pua actively. But it was a while and wanted to share that I was able to talk to her, now my gold star please!
I'm about to head out of the office so I'll leave you with this.

I don't understand why you posted this. Nothing happened. You spoke to a girl and she immediately said she had to go, when pressed for contact details she made an excuse. Why do you think other people are interested in this? Are you lonely? Do you need affirmation? (don't answer, these are rhetorical questions)

Some may, it’s a simple post that could start a discussion, the PUA forum is not that active so I wanted to post something even if nothing really happened, for me it was something out of the routine. Some others could try their luck the next time they get tested, or ignore my post.

You don’t have to like it, you don’t have to read it, why wasting your time answering to a post about nothing? If you didn’t like it, it’s fine, I don’t really care, why does it bother you then? I think discussing about it is a waste of time, I don’t know you, you don’t know me so live and let live, your sarcasm was totally unnecessary, but it’s cool, no hard feelings.

There are a lot of ‘empty’ posts on TAG and I don’t look for them, to trash the OP.

Last edited:
Honestly Majora's posts put a smile on my face. I am still very nervous about STD check ups, and I get very anxious in the waiting room. Next time I'll try to sooth myself with some potential nampa. :)

Now I am tempted to start hanging around in clinics just to check them ladies out.

Should I pretend I got my test results back and do a fist pump for the added effect to show it was all clear to improve my nanpa chances?

Or would it be considered to show I got all them diseases with super gonorhea as bonus?

Now I am tempted to start hanging around in clinics just to check them ladies out.

Should I pretend I got my test results back and do a fist pump for the added effect to show it was all clear to improve my nanpa chances?

Or would it be considered to show I got all them diseases with super gonorhea as bonus?

The real skill is if you can look depressed, confess to her that you just have a few months to live because of your condition, and still hook up with her :D

Heck, I was thinking "Hey, we'll both get our results in two weeks. Why don't we meet up for a drink then since we can share our results and know we are all clear?"

The real skill is if you can look depressed, confess to her that you just have a few months to live because of your condition, and still hook up with her :D

The ultimate PUA test. If you can fake terminal AIDS and still hook up with her, you would make Barney Stinson very proud.