Guest viewing is limited

Club Amour (SL) Club Amour - 3P with Momo and Seira, A well lubricated machine!

zleur81

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Club Amour - Momo and Seira

Date of Encounter:
April 2019

Contact Method:
Momo - http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=466 Seira - http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=304

Appointment Length & Costs:
1h - 33K + 1K Nomination

Type/Location:
At the shop

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
I had a rough week at the office, and I ended up in Osaka before my flight home. Looking up reviews for places in Osaka came up with Club Amour that was consistently foreigner friendly with positive reviews. I was craving 3P to satisfy my fantasies and this club seems to actively push you towards that option, which fits me great!

This was my second time visiting soap land and I did my homework this time. I looked at the schedule of the girls working, saw who was there at what time and decided to visit around 17:00, when most are working, but before "rush hour". I also looked at the profiles of all the girls and made an order of preference, which was fun. Though not reviewed, I decided that Momo, ranked no. 4 (not counting premium girls) would be my first choice. You can't really fail with ranked girls, right?

I went in and found the front desk. An English-speaking staff member quickly tended to me and asked for my wishes. 60min 3P was my answer. I also requested facial, but the guy said 60 minutes are not enough, so I decided to leave that option out. He asked me if I want to choose. 1K for 1 choice, 3K for 2 choices.

Now, here's a nice tip if anyone interested, which I learned in Amsterdam. Pick one. Ask the girl who she likes \ enjoys working with, and you are guaranteed to have a good time. Even if the looks of the second girl are not what you were expecting, service will be much better. It worked for me like a charm this time.

Saying that, I had to convince the staff member I only wanted 1 choice.

After paying (and a strict "no sex" instruction), I was led to the wall of fame. No cards were shuffled, I seem to have had full choice! I found that amazing... and confusing... where's Momo? Here she is. I picked her and was led to the waiting room. A nice-looking room with TV on, and an incredible manga library adorning the walls, alongside pictures of the girls. I sat there thinking to myself that I wasn't told how long I'll be waiting. I didn't wait more than 5 minutes when I was called.

I was led to an elevator (hurray!) with Momo and another girl waiting inside all giggling. I must say, Momo looked nothing like her photo, but the vibe was so good in the elevator, I didn't mind it at all. The other girl wasn't any of my choices and I tried to remember who she was.

We went upstairs, into the room and got rid of our clothes. Looks wise and body wise, Momo was a bit of a disappointment. She was chubby and her boobs didn't have a very nice shape. However, I didn't seem to mind it. She moved beautifully and seemed very confident in every step. Seira, on the other hand was stunning! She was tall and skinny, small boobs, but with a nice and sexy body shape, really nice legs and a tight ass. She had also a well-maintained tan and smooth skin.

Momo's English was very good and there were no communication problems. Siera's English was also good, but she needed help from Momo now and again.

We went on to the washing bit. The 2 girls seemed well coordinated and were talking a lot and laughing. It seemed at times that I was the third wheel :) their talking didn't interfere with their actions and they made sure I was the center of attention. With Momo in the front and Seira at the back, I was all covered, with both making sure all my parts are clean and ready. Washing down the soap, I went into the bath with Seira. I'd say we had a nice conversation, but pretty soon she got me in her mouth and gave me a BBBJ, while Momo was busy clearing up and preparing the mat. This is when it struck me. Having a 3P course means also there's less "down time" and more "play time" as there's always a girl taking care of you while the other takes care of... erm... administration?

When the mat was ready, I was invited to climb out of the tub. Momo took the lead and made sure I'm transferring to the mat v-e-r-y carefully. Amazing stuff the gel they used. I was laid on my belly and massage ensued with generous erotic touches and reach-outs. The words of another reviewer here echoed in my mind, saying the feeling was more therapeutic than sexy at that point. I must say I agree with him on some level. The feeling indeed was that I was "taken care of". However, I managed to find it also arousing, so by the time they flipped me over (yes, it was amazing, I felt like a shopping cart for a moment) I was erect and ready to go, much to the joy of the girls. Momo kept being the front of the operation, with LFK and occasional DFK, while Seira returned to provide BBBJ. Momo made sure no erogenous zone is left unattended. I asked nicely to have them both give me a blowjob at the same time, which they refused, and I decided not to argue. However, they switched, and it was now Momo giving the BJ. Eventually, as I was getting ready to pop, they both went down and alternated playing with it until it finally popped.

At that point they took the role of forensic experts, tracking down where it all went, cleaning it up, and starting to wash the area. I was still unable to move. This was a good thing, they told me to wait until the lotion was washed off. All this health and safety, I just know limbs were broken in these places before.

Clothes on, high-fives and spanks all around. DING! the bell went, I downed the tea, they got dressed REALLY fast (impressive!) and they led me down the elevator, giving me kisses goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I wanted to go again. The girls were super nice, the facilities (waiting room and action room) were in good condition, and it all seemed very professional and on point. It was really nice to see the girls working together and probably enjoying the happenings as much as I did. Not all my fantasies were answered on this visit, but I'll definitely return to Osaka upon my next visit and have another round.