January 2020

Contact Method:
https://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=654

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min - 17k

Type/Location:
Pink salon

Language Notes:
Reasonable English from the staff and a little english from the service provider

Details of the Encounter:
It was my first time at a pink salon.

I decided to visit this place based on the reviews I read on this forum as globally it sounds like it could be a good experience and it was !

First, you enter, counter is on your left: the usual "No sex" warning from the staff was his way to say hello to you.

They show you the prices: check the website for details. I picked 1 girl for 50 minutes + nomination fee of the girl. Be aware that left side are for a one to one while the right side are for 3P (you pick two girls)

Then they bring you to a wall with all available girls. Before going there I screened their website I noticed Mishiro already. I was a bit lost woth all the girls available. They staff said that Mishiro was good.. so I said Ok. I didnt recognise her on the photo as it was not her profile picture. My advice is that you check carefully the website and prepare the profile on your phone to show the staff. Be in control !

Then, they bring you in a waiting area with mangas everywhere. Atmosphere is chill and not awkard at all. There was another forgeigner as well. This place is "foreigner friendly" so dont feel weird when you walk in.

I had to wait about 40minutes. I meet here in the elevator and she looks really cute, similar to her photos: slim, small boobs. It s been only 1 week that she started so she was a bit shy but very smily and cute attitude. It was very pleasant.

First part of the session was a shower time. You sit on two stools and she washed you. She didnt do it very thoroughly so I did most of the job myself (remember she is beginner). I wash her as well which was teally nice. She has a firm ass and soft skin. Shaved. That shower time took about 5~7 min

Then she brings you to the bath. She comes inside and performs a BBBJ. She is really good at it. I was her first foreigner and she was amazed by the size of my stick (it s average though) but that was fun seeing her intriguing look. Bath time was short, about 5 minutes. I told her i prefer bed session.

Then we go on the bed, we have about 35 minutes to spend. I think 50 minutes was really good fit for me as I had enough time to spend ok the bed and really get to action. That's my recommendation.

I made her suck the whole time and it was really good. I sometimes had to stop her so I can survive for the entire time. I also fingered her: she was really tight. Really pleasant moment
She told me it s here first time being fingered by customer
~> my question to regular customers: isn't this service in the basic package ? Or was it me crossing the line ?

Session ended with CIM. I asked her to be on her knees and me sitting on the bed. It was a very nice time and I would see her again if there s a chance. As the session was good, i wonder how are other girls so I might try a new one for the next time

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommended place! Go without any stress

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ojaysee and MikeH
Thank you for your report from Osaka!

Approved: 2/5/2020

Wow, she looks so good in the pics that I almost want to visit Osaka. :p

Though that place is not a pink salon but a fashion health.

Wow, she looks so good in the pics that I almost want to visit Osaka. :p

Though that place is not a pink salon but a fashion health.

She looks pretty good by Osaka standards, but even if D.J., Stephanie and both Olsen Twins were naked and waiting to tag-team me on the top floor of Abeno Harukas at the beer garden with free nomihodai while Bob Saget snorted lines, jerked off and filmed the event for the next Netflix reunion special, I'd still have a hard time forcing myself back to Osaka.

But it sounds like OP got pretty lucky. Most of the girls there are very mechanical (it's usually bath, BJ, HE and then kick you out) and I've never heard of anyone getting their fingers anywhere. Most of my friends went once and then never again, particularly when Tobita is a couple stops away and at least 5k cheaper for FS. If I were the OP, with a girl this pretty, tight, new to the job and flexible, I might've tried my luck and asked for her LINE to see what else might be on the menu after her shift was over.

Reactions: Strayjay
Do you have to call and set up appointment to see one of the girls? Or can you do walk in?

Do you have to call and set up appointment to see one of the girls? Or can you do walk in?

You can walk in. When you come in and lay out a time, they will ask if you want to nominate (the answer should be yes to this). They charge a small fee and will take you to a picture board with the girls in right now. If you do not speak Japanese, they speak a little English and will suggest girls. If you say or hear them say "service" that (in my experience) means they are mostly available now. You will always wait, I think they prep the room when you pay, she isn't just waiting for you. If you want a girl who is busy you can do that, they will tell you the wait.

I suggest, if you are not in the habit already, to cut and file your nails. There is files and clippers in the waiting room. If your fingers are sharp that will hard shut down some of what you can do with your hands.