50 mins - 17.000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First day on Osaka after going around sightseeing and did some shopping plus foods i am planning to try the one and only infamous club amour. Turns out the location was 5 mins from where i stayed.

Registration hella simple, tencho spoke to me with japanese, thought i am one and i apologize and says eigo daijobu desuka and proceed to the usual no sex and price plus duration. After paying other tencho let me see several pics, as i have no idea at all, asked tencho for recommendation and yea whatever i pick Mikoto. Tencho tells me to wait around 30 mins and turns out it was more than 45 mins, no biggie. Side note i wanna ask what's the difference between the number card(1,2,3) and the (a,b,c) and should i say it was the first time? Because tencho never asks if i was.

Not long after i was called and stood in front of the lift with Mikoto inside, she gave a light kiss and lift arrived at supposed floor, she grabs my hand and guides me to the room. And damn the room feels like some thriller scene cos it was so dark.
Then i was undressed and she asks me to help her undress too. I try to converse but she only knows very very little english. Her body was not bad but that aint D cup, more like B and usual photoshop stuffs for face tho i dont really mind cos i was coming for the experience. She was so cheery that her attitude compared to the room makes me think twice about this, felt a little bit bad because it was so disconnected for me

She told me to sat at that chair and proceed to bathe me, it was hot as she rubs me on every spot she can reach. After bathing i was guided to the bath tub and we did DFK and she gave me BBBJ. It was nice but not very very good as my expectation.

After she prepares the mat and make some of that good slurry. Fuck it was warm and so good. She then slides anywhere to any nook and cranny, gave some asslicking, HJ. Told me to flip and then sumata, more DFK and i finishes with HJ. She washes me and dry me up and prepare some tea for me then putting back my clothes while she cleans up and talks a little bit, alarm calls and we got out. When we waits for the lift i saw a girl at the stairs coming d down and Mikoto panicked and ask me to stand behind the curtain(idk what this is for when i can see the monitor of the CCTV) but boy she was more likely to be my type than Mikoto. From the pics i assumes she was Ive or Nana or Riel or Narumi, i am not really sure.

After that i went to 7 11 and go back to my hotel. But not before some mama san calls me to offer massage lol.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Service is nice with affordable price, maybe will try again with the girl i saw at the stairs.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/18/2023

When we waits for the lift i saw a girl at the stairs coming d down and Mikoto panicked and ask me to stand behind the curtain
I had the same experience with another provider. I assume it’s for the privacy of the other customers and providers. Felt like a stealth mission in a video game. Even waited behind a curtain while waiting for the elevator to arrive

I had the same experience with another provider. I assume it’s for the privacy of the other customers and providers. Felt like a stealth mission in a video game. Even waited behind a curtain while waiting for the elevator to arrive
Yes i think so too, but the one i saw was other girls ending her shift, and wearing casual clothes are so cute

Did she had a scar on the bottom of the back ? Over the butt.
I was with Mikoto today and I was expecting the photoshop to be huge but not THAT HUGE. Like, not even close, face, body, completely different making me think I didn't get the right girl. But same as you, I was mainly coming for the experience.

Did she had a scar on the bottom of the back ? Over the butt.
I was with Mikoto today and I was expecting the photoshop to be huge but not THAT HUGE. Like, not even close, face, body, completely different making me think I didn't get the right girl. But same as you, I was mainly coming for the experience.
Sorry i did not notice it,i don't think so but the link for her is correct. you could check if it was the same girl. Agreed on the photoshop part lol

the link for her is correct. you could check if it was the same girl
To me it is a complete different Mikoto I had than the one on pictures. She was a little plump, large thigh with a big round ass. The scar on her lower back is unmissable. I guess I got scammed, lol