Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Club Amour - Foot Fetish + Swallowing Heaven with ChaCha

DiscoveringAirCon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Club Amour - ChaCha (https://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=278)

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
In-shop appointment

Appointment Length & Costs:
80mins 26000 yen + gokkun option 4000 yen

Type/Location:
Fashion Health

Language Notes:
All conversational Japanese from appointment to with the girl

Details of the Encounter:
If you don’t care for feet, you’ll probably think this review is boring and cringey. But I’m going to put in the Japanese phrases used to get the job done, for similar-minded people!

I started by going in a few days early, to ask for a reservation, after they said they won’t make it over the phone. As I am nowhere near Japanese-looking, the first thing I was greeting with was “no sex” from tencho. I said I was there to make a reservation instead [実は予約してほしい]. I got my reservation card specifically for ChaCha, because she was one of the two girls on that day that swallowed (ごっくん option, check each girl’s profile). I forgot to ask for it, and came back to add it on (4000 yen) [この予約には、ごっくんオプションはありますか?]

So the day comes, I arrive, hand over my card, my number is called, and I meet ChaCha in the elevator. Talking while riding up. She said I looked nervous [緊張する?], which I was, and I told her I was, said it was my first time in a place like this [こんなお店の初めてです].

Once we get to our room I hand her an omiyage from America, and it’s easy to break the ice. I tell her this is my first time in Japan, and I said I chose her because (1) She seems to have a lot of experience in this work (as she is a little older, to offset my lack of experience) (2) she is the one of the two girls that swallows today and (3) her chest, which she laughed it. Further I say I want to pop twice [二回戦をつもりです], and would like to leave the timing to her.

Small talk the whole time, mostly, so here’s what we talked about in one paragraph: In Japanese, we talk about how long she has worked here (3 years), said I came from America, that there are mostly no places like this there. I said everyone is fuckin dying to find a real nurunuru place in the US, and there are none; the police keep closing places like this down, and many are just handjobs; What I had for breakfast (“McDonalds, as expected of the American!”) and what I’ll do after; Went to my first Iyazaka place last night in Dotonbori; Are there many foreign customers, and so on. Near the end I asked if she could speak English and she said no, so note that. Great conversation and joking the whole time.

She actually said most foreign customers are Chinese, Korean, so on. Few to little Americans, if that’s worth noting.

During the first wash I tell her I have a foot fetish and I like soles, and asked her to “help” me with it [こんなフェチを助けてくれませんか?], which she was fine with and happy about.

She washes me down, small talk ensues, then into the bath. She asks me again if I like soles. I had her put them right in my face and on my cock. After confirming licking is okay [ペロペロしたい] I enjoy myself while she strokes me, licking them, sucking her toes, rubbing them on my face, which she occasionally giggles. We go at it a while and she points out all the parts of the foot I didn’t know in Japanese while I held her foot, like the heel and the ankle. Educational.

Then, nuru massage. Back first, feels really good, then flip. Goes to town on the old boy with her mouth. I ask her if she could put her feet this way, which she did, but it’s hard to have your feet in someone’s face and blow them at the same time (picture it). I told her I still want to cum in her mouth, she said just let her know when I’m about to pop an she’ll switch, so in the meantime she used her feet, mouth, and hands. I give the signal [いくいくいく!], and unloaded in her mouth. Since I paid my 4000 yen, she showed me how much I came, and swallowed it. Money well spent.

I told her this time I want to cum on her soles [今回は足裏に出したい]. She confirmed and said it was okay (holy shit, gold mine). After my first pop we kinda were just like playing with each other. I said I needed recharge time jokingly [チャージタイムが必要です]. So while I was on my back she kept sliding, using her hands and mouth, mostly hands to provide stimulation. I did a lot of fingering, kuri-chan rubbing, and sucking+playing with her breasts while she worked, and she seemed to be into it. Honestly, I wasn’t sure if I could do the 2nd time, she started to have doubts (lol) like [行けるかな?, 立てるかな?] and [二回戦は難しいな。。] until I told her to—big surprise—start using her feet more. I told her to wiggle her toes [足指を動いて] while I rubbed and licked them. I had to start thinking about my favorite JAVs and Japanese girls in general, but alternating her two feet around my cock (footjob! heaven), and in my face. As I had my fingers intertwined with her toes she got my second pop before time was up, right on her other sole while she used her hand. Both her and I were happy about it.

Cleaned up, more small talk, and left a happy dude, enjoying my first time in Japan even more. Staff helped me with me bike and I was on my way. Too bad I’m just visiting or I would definitely visit her more.

Points of note:
  • She doesn’t speak English
  • Everybody will treat you like family if you can speak some Japanese
  • According to her there are not many American foreign customers
  • I just told her about my fetish and she indulged me the whole time. I think it’s just an ask-and-you-shall-receive scenario. I saw a couple threads here looking for foot fetish stuff, so for anyone else like me out there, if you know how to ask, just ask!
Super cool vocabulary used, for any other people like me
  • 足裏 -あしうら – Soles
  • 足指 – あしゆび - Toes
  • 足指を動いてください - Please move your toes (didn’t know “wiggle” off the top of my head)
  • 足フェチ - あしフェチ – Foot fetish
  • 僕は足フェチがあるね - I have a foot fetish
  • ペロペロする / ペロペロしたい – to lick / I want to lick
  • 足裏に出したい - I want to cum on your soles

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Can't say anything better about my first Japanese P4P experience! Two great pops by a Japanese beauty, getting swallowed, and so much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that detailed report on your visit in Osaka at Club Armour, much appreciated!

Approved: 1/4/2019

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Club Amour - ChaCha (https://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=278)

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
In-shop appointment

Appointment Length & Costs:
80mins 26000 yen + gokkun option 4000 yen

Type/Location:
Fashion Health

Language Notes:
All conversational Japanese from appointment to with the girl

Details of the Encounter:
If you don’t care for feet, you’ll probably think this review is boring and cringey. But I’m going to put in the Japanese phrases used to get the job done, for similar-minded people!

I started by going in a few days early, to ask for a reservation, after they said they won’t make it over the phone. As I am nowhere near Japanese-looking, the first thing I was greeting with was “no sex” from tencho. I said I was there to make a reservation instead [実は予約してほしい]. I got my reservation card specifically for ChaCha, because she was one of the two girls on that day that swallowed (ごっくん option, check each girl’s profile). I forgot to ask for it, and came back to add it on (4000 yen) [この予約には、ごっくんオプションはありますか?]

So the day comes, I arrive, hand over my card, my number is called, and I meet ChaCha in the elevator. Talking while riding up. She said I looked nervous [緊張する?], which I was, and I told her I was, said it was my first time in a place like this [こんなお店の初めてです].

Once we get to our room I hand her an omiyage from America, and it’s easy to break the ice. I tell her this is my first time in Japan, and I said I chose her because (1) She seems to have a lot of experience in this work (as she is a little older, to offset my lack of experience) (2) she is the one of the two girls that swallows today and (3) her chest, which she laughed it. Further I say I want to pop twice [二回戦をつもりです], and would like to leave the timing to her.

Small talk the whole time, mostly, so here’s what we talked about in one paragraph: In Japanese, we talk about how long she has worked here (3 years), said I came from America, that there are mostly no places like this there. I said everyone is fuckin dying to find a real nurunuru place in the US, and there are none; the police keep closing places like this down, and many are just handjobs; What I had for breakfast (“McDonalds, as expected of the American!”) and what I’ll do after; Went to my first Iyazaka place last night in Dotonbori; Are there many foreign customers, and so on. Near the end I asked if she could speak English and she said no, so note that. Great conversation and joking the whole time.

She actually said most foreign customers are Chinese, Korean, so on. Few to little Americans, if that’s worth noting.

During the first wash I tell her I have a foot fetish and I like soles, and asked her to “help” me with it [こんなフェチを助けてくれませんか?], which she was fine with and happy about.

She washes me down, small talk ensues, then into the bath. She asks me again if I like soles. I had her put them right in my face and on my cock. After confirming licking is okay [ペロペロしたい] I enjoy myself while she strokes me, licking them, sucking her toes, rubbing them on my face, which she occasionally giggles. We go at it a while and she points out all the parts of the foot I didn’t know in Japanese while I held her foot, like the heel and the ankle. Educational.

Then, nuru massage. Back first, feels really good, then flip. Goes to town on the old boy with her mouth. I ask her if she could put her feet this way, which she did, but it’s hard to have your feet in someone’s face and blow them at the same time (picture it). I told her I still want to cum in her mouth, she said just let her know when I’m about to pop an she’ll switch, so in the meantime she used her feet, mouth, and hands. I give the signal [いくいくいく!], and unloaded in her mouth. Since I paid my 4000 yen, she showed me how much I came, and swallowed it. Money well spent.

I told her this time I want to cum on her soles [今回は足裏に出したい]. She confirmed and said it was okay (holy shit, gold mine). After my first pop we kinda were just like playing with each other. I said I needed recharge time jokingly [チャージタイムが必要です]. So while I was on my back she kept sliding, using her hands and mouth, mostly hands to provide stimulation. I did a lot of fingering, kuri-chan rubbing, and sucking+playing with her breasts while she worked, and she seemed to be into it. Honestly, I wasn’t sure if I could do the 2nd time, she started to have doubts (lol) like [行けるかな?, 立てるかな?] and [二回戦は難しいな。。] until I told her to—big surprise—start using her feet more. I told her to wiggle her toes [足指を動いて] while I rubbed and licked them. I had to start thinking about my favorite JAVs and Japanese girls in general, but alternating her two feet around my cock (footjob! heaven), and in my face. As I had my fingers intertwined with her toes she got my second pop before time was up, right on her other sole while she used her hand. Both her and I were happy about it.

Cleaned up, more small talk, and left a happy dude, enjoying my first time in Japan even more. Staff helped me with me bike and I was on my way. Too bad I’m just visiting or I would definitely visit her more.

Points of note:
  • She doesn’t speak English
  • Everybody will treat you like family if you can speak some Japanese
  • According to her there are not many American foreign customers
  • I just told her about my fetish and she indulged me the whole time. I think it’s just an ask-and-you-shall-receive scenario. I saw a couple threads here looking for foot fetish stuff, so for anyone else like me out there, if you know how to ask, just ask!
Super cool vocabulary used, for any other people like me
  • 足裏 -あしうら – Soles
  • 足指 – あしゆび - Toes
  • 足指を動いてください - Please move your toes (didn’t know “wiggle” off the top of my head)
  • 足フェチ - あしフェチ – Foot fetish
  • 僕は足フェチがあるね - I have a foot fetish
  • ペロペロする / ペロペロしたい – to lick / I want to lick
  • 足裏に出したい - I want to cum on your soles

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Can't say anything better about my first Japanese P4P experience! Two great pops by a Japanese beauty, getting swallowed, and so much more.

Hi, DiscoveringAirCon. I really enjoyed your review! The combination of footjob and cum-in-mouth sounds fantastic. Do you mind sharing a description of her feet? I especially enjoy high arches and love to see ladies with that foot shape. I’m also wondering how you became fluent in Japanese, since you said you don’t look Japanese (so I assume not of Japanese ancestry) and this was your first time in Japan. Very impressive!

Hi, DiscoveringAirCon. I really enjoyed your review! The combination of footjob and cum-in-mouth sounds fantastic. Do you mind sharing a description of her feet? I especially enjoy high arches and love to see ladies with that foot shape.
Thank you. :) Hell yes! Two of my favorite things. Let me see what I can remember. Her feet were not too big or small, as in I had only a little issue fitting my fingers between her toes (compared to another girl at Darling Harbor with small feet where it was difficult). They had a nice arch for sure, maybe not "high" though. They curve around your face and fit in your hand nicely! Her soles had tight skin, lines running down from heel to toe. As you moved your hands from side to side you could feel it. Very clean and attractive :)

I’m also wondering how you became fluent in Japanese, since you said you don’t look Japanese (so I assume not of Japanese ancestry) and this was your first time in Japan. Very impressive!
Haha, I'm nowhere near fluent, but I know enough to have light conversations, read signs well, resolve some misunderstandings, and so on. I've been attached to the culture for years, so I've had some mind conditioning, but for the past year and a half I've studied nearly every day. I focus on input like reading, listening to shows, and sentence mining. I could write an essay on my study method, maybe in a Japanese language thread?

totally possible to have lots of fun even when mixing up your particles. :eek::ROFLMAO:
Care to point out any additional mistakes I made? Particle wars will always get me until the day I die. I mean, as long as you're somewhat correct and use the right vocabulary, people might take a second understand, but often you'll be close enough. Or, they'll look at you like you're an idiot and things became awkward.

Even I'm not into feet, I sure enjoyed the review!
Excellent. And they always said I was decent at writing :ROFLMAO:... Join us! :devil:

Last edited:
Reactions: jokerjim
I posted this before the review was published (seemed to not have made it), but I realized I made some mistakes:

足指を動いてください - Please move your toes
Should probably be 足指を動かしてください. Thinking about it, no wonder she didn't really understand me.

僕は足フェチがあるね - I have a foot fetish
For me, 僕 is fine, depending on the situation, maybe 俺 would be better, though.

Care to point out any additional mistakes I made? Particle wars will always get me until the day I die. I mean, as long as you're somewhat correct and use the right vocabulary, people might take a second understand, but often you'll be close enough. Or, they'll look at you like you're an idiot and things became awkward.

Basically you can just put words after each other and most of the time Japanese people will try hard to understand and most of the time even get your meaning. It's not like in London where everyone who doesn't speak the slang common in that area is considered a weirdo. :D

I am not The Master of Grammar either never having formally studied Japanese but since you asked:

[こんなお店の初めてです] should be は

[二回戦をつもりです] should be の

[こんなフェチを助けてくれませんか?] should be と

As a bonus:

[実は予約してほしい] more natural would be 予約したいんですが

僕は足フェチがあるね If you are under thirty you can get away with that and girls might think 僕 sounds cute. But you can just leave it out too. The ね in the end makes it sounds like you just figured it out by yourself though. :p

Reactions: DiscoveringAirCon
I am not The Master of Grammar either never having formally studied Japanese but since you asked:

Shit, now that It's pointed out to me, they're like clear mistakes. I think you're right about all of them, or at least more correct. Thanks.

Thank you. :) Hell yes! Two of my favorite things. Let me see what I can remember. Her feet were not too big or small, as in I had only a little issue fitting my fingers between her toes (compared to another girl at Darling Harbor with small feet where it was difficult). They had a nice arch for sure, maybe not "high" though. They curve around your face and fit in your hand nicely! Her soles had tight skin, lines running down from heel to toe. As you moved your hands from side to side you could feel it. Very clean and attractive :)

Thank you! She sounds terrific. I’ll have to check her out when I’m next in Osaka. Again, really impressed that you could navigate a “specialty” service like foot fetish your first time in Japan and as a non-native speaker!

Reactions: DiscoveringAirCon
Do they allow more than one pop even if you don't explicitly say it? Or is it limited to a select few like ChaCha?

Do they allow more than one pop even if you don't explicitly say it? Or is it limited to a select few like ChaCha?

I asked about this. They said anything over 70 minutes (and including 70) is eligible for a 2nd time. Whether it's a hard rule the girls enforce, or just a general guideline, I don't know.